Chapter 7

Chapter 7 is up! and please enjoy your stay x)

Chapter 7

“Come in.” I called from inside my room. “Oh, Hi Alice.”

Alice stepped inside my room and sat on the bed next to me. “Violet, I have something to ask you.” she asked.

“Yes?”

“Which last name would you prefer. Cullen or Hale?”

I looked at her curiously. “I don’t know, either one is okay with me.”

“Okay, how about I put your last name to be Hale?”

“Sure, why not…How come?”

“Oh, I thought of enrolling you to high school.”

“Highschool…” I said trying to remember something but the fiery haired girl appeared. I blinked hard trying to shake it off my mind. Who was she?

“Is something wrong?” Alice asked.

“N-nothing.”

“Alright.” Alice said uncertainly. “Luckily for you school starts next week. You’ll be acting as Jasper and Rosalie’s cousin in law.”

“Wait. You and Jasper are going to school?”

“Well why not? It gets boring laying around all day.”

“I see.” I said.

“It is weird.” Alice laughed

“So what about my-”

“All taken care of.” Alice smiled. “So don’t worry about anything we already got your school stuff ready and your wardrobe nicely chosen so all you need is to wait for school to come along.”

“Thanks Alice.” I smiled.

A week flew by quickly and before I knew it, I was in school. I began to feel nervous like most people on their first day.

“Too bad I don’t have you for any of my classes.” She pouted “But hopefully we can hang out at lunch time.”

“Sure. Uhm Alice?”

“Yes?”

“What grade are you in?”

“Me and Jasper are seniors, just like everybody else, but I think Renesmee should be in your grade so your not completely alone.”

“Where is Renesmee?” I asked

“She should be--” Alice was cut off by a shrill high pitched noise. “Well that’s the bell. I guess it’s first period. See you at lunch time.” We waved each other goodbye and walked off to our classes.

The first few hours flew by and I managed to make a friend or two who I found to be in most of my classes. Their names were Amy and Hina. Amy is a senior. Pretty and an outgoing girl with blue eyes and brown hair. From what my vampire mind could tell me, she was really into fashion and guys.

Hina is 16, like me. She was originally from Japan. She moved from Japan to Washington when she was seven. I noticed she was very shy and quiet, but really is quite the gamer girl.

“Don’t you think doing the ‘getting to know you’ games are really irritating. I mean it’s childish and in this small town we practically know almost everyone by now.” said Amy as she looked at her nails.

“It is embarrassing, going up and telling a few things about yourself to everyone.” said Hina quietly.

“So where are you from?” Amy asked.

“Oh, I’m-”

“Hey Violet.” said a familiar voice.

I turned around. “Hi Seth.” I said surprised. “I didn’t know you go school here.”

“Well I gotta go school somewhere don’t I.” He laughed. He stopped to look at Amy and Hina. “Hi Amy, Hi Hina.”

“H-hi Seth.” said Hina

“Hey Seth.” said Amy as she looked for lint on her sweater.

“So, uh where are you going to sit?” He asked

“Somewhere near the back I guess.”

“Cool.” he said

“Hey Seth!” Seth turned around and saw his friends walk toward him. He looked at me. “See ya in a bit Violet.”

The three of us walked in class and I sat down next to Amy and Hina sat in front of me.

Amy startled me when she suddenly turned around and looked at me with big excited eyes. “Oh. My. God. You know Seth Clearwater?!”

“I guess since we were just talking to each other.”

“You lucky girl! don’t you realize how hot he is.”

“Well Seth is pretty cute-”

“Cute! Don’t tell me that. He is straight up Hot.”

“Fine, fine he’s hot.” I said awkwardly.

Hina turned around to look at me. “Amy really likes Seth.” she said mischievously.

Amy blushed. “Hey! Don’t tell anybody about it ok.”

“She liked him since eighth grade. She talks about him all the time.”

“Hina!” Amy scolded and blushed even more.

“No worries.” I laughed. “I won’t tell anybody.”

“Promise?” she said

“I promise.”

“How did you guys meet? I thought you just moved here.”

“He’s close with my family, so I see him a lot.”

“Ahh, I see.” she nodded. “So now who do you like? You already know who I like.”

“Well…” I blushed. “I-” Once again the bell rang interrupting me. Amy and I straightened up and the class began to quiet down.

“Class it’s time to get started.” said a thin woman with a British accent. She wore glasses with green cat-like eyes looking through the glass frames and silvery blonde hair tied up into a bun. By the way she dressed she looked like a real estate agent. “I am your teacher for this semester and if you don’t know it already I am Ms BayGarde but you can call me Ms Bay if it suits your fancy.” she smiled.

“That’s funny.” said Hina

“What?” Amy and I asked.

“I thought our chemistry teacher was supposed to be Mrs Laire. What happened?”

“And about your original chemistry teacher Mrs Laire.” said Ms BayGarde as if she heard Hina. “Sadly she was in an accident and I don’t think she can make it this semester.” The whole class went silent and Ms BayGarde gasped. “Oh! I didn’t mean it like that but, by the time your teacher recovers it will be the near the end of the semester. So you won’t have her as your teacher. Yes uhm, Hina is it?”

“What kind of accident?”

“That I am quite unsure of. Now it’s time to begin class so lets start off with introductions shall we?”

Amy and most of the class groaned. “Here we go again.” she said.