Chapter 13

I apologize for the long ass wait! This is utterly unacceptable. >,> I'm so sorry, things got really busy lately and i just ugh, I'm sorry, I apologize, I thank you for being so patient with me and sticking through. I'm sorry, well here's the next installment of! Look at me!

Chapter 13

I walked to school alone. The weather seemed to be gloomy, not making it any easier for me to be more positive. It was dark with the sun hiding behind the gray clouds and I felt even colder with the harsh wind blowing at my face. I gripped the straps of my Jansport bag and walked on. By the time I got to school the bell already rang. I barely made it to my seat when the tardy bell rang for class to start.

When I walked to my locker later that day I was surprised to see a note hanging from the top. It read, “Go to hell you freak.” I stared at the writing but it didn’t seem to be familiar to me. I ignored it since it was probably a hollow threat. I was still staring at the paper when Amy and Hina came up to me.

“Wanna go now?” asked Amy.

“Yeah.” I replied and crumpled the paper and threw it away.

The notes went on for a week and there were even some letters and a death threat. I wondered who would do this and what did I ever do? Of course I didn’t tell anyone about this since it wasn’t a big deal because it’s not like whoever sent this could physically hurt me noting that I’m a vampire, but of course things got even more serious.

“Sit next to your partner and open your books to page 232.” said Ms BayGarde.

The sound of sighs and foot shuffling filled the room. I opened my book, rolled my eyes and groaned. Hina, hearing my frustration looked at my text book and gasped.

“What happened!?” she said frantically. “You should tell this to the teacher! This is serious!”

“Woah, calm down Hina. It’s not that serious.”

“B-but it’s school property and it’s violated all over.” She flipped through the pages. “See!”

“Don’t worry.” I said turning it back to the original page. “I can take care of this.”

She looked at me worried. “Who did this to you?”

“I don’t know. Don’t stress out about it.”

She furrowed her eyebrows and sighed. “You want to borrow my notes then?”

“Thanks Hina.”

After school I stopped by the girls bathroom. It was weird because the bathroom was almost empty. It’s usually full after school. After the last girl went out the bathroom I heard the door close and there was a click. I grabbed the doorknob and started to turn it but it was too late. I was locked in. I was about to kick the door down when I realized that I might get caught.

I banged my fists against the door. “Hey anybody out there!” I yelled. “Open up!”

“Shut up!” said a voice from behind the door.

I flinched at the sudden reply. “Who are you?”

“Stop acting stupid.”

“What are you talking about?”

Who ever was talking -a girl- talked with as much venom in her voice as a poison dart frog. “Of course you should know, you slut.”

I was starting to get frustrated with this person. “What did I ever do! To whoever you are.”

“You just can’t have one guy can’t you? No instead you go for both of them. Just because your new doesn’t mean your superior to all the other girls.” The girls voice sounded angrier. “Which guy are you going after next huh? What are you some swinger? You don’t deserve anyone you ugly bitch.”

I gasp at her outbursts, but then I slowly started to get angrier.

“You wouldn’t listen to any of the letters we left you so we might as well do this.”

“That’s why were locking you up in here to teach you a lesson.” said another girls voice. “You don’t realize how lucky you are to be even friends with him. How do you think he feels about you talking to some other guy now after flirting with him?”

“It’s a good thing he doesn’t look like he gives a damn about you anyway.”

“Yeah,” agreed a few other girls.

“Be a good girl and stay away from him.” After that I heard several footsteps slowly getting fainter and fainter.

-------------------------

I apologize for the long wait! I shall post up a new chapter asap alright! Until please leave a comment if you may! =)