Chapter 9

I don't have much to say right now, except for Keep on supporting me! And thankyou all for reading. x)

Chapter 9

I walked down the stairs and felt a sudden tension in the air. I saw Rosalie walk by and I called her name.

“What?” she answered. I flinched. Rosalie is beautiful but is intimidating when she’s irritated. I already knew she didn’t really like me from the start so I try hard not to get on her bad side. I normally don’t talk to her the whole month I’ve been here but I’m curious.

“Is something wrong?”

“Why” she asked

“I sense something is wrong.”

“Well yes but try not to worry about it. Carlisle and Esme are going to fix it…” she went quiet. “But I suggest you come straight home after school today and don’t do anything stupid.”

“Alright.” I said and walked out the door quickly. Being near Rosalie was like being in the presence of a hungry Anaconda. I managed to look at the clock before I walked out the house. I might be a bit late so I started to run when I heard someone call my name. I turned around.

“Need a ride?” said Seth

“Seth?” I looked at him surprised. “Since when did you ride a motorcycle?”

“Since last year when Jacob gave it to me.”

“I thought you were too young to ride a motorcycle. Aren‘t you going to get in trouble?”

“Well it’s better than being caught running with superhuman speed and having thousands of people know you’re a vampire.”

“Tsh. Who said I would get caught.” I winked.

He smirked and a hint of pink appeared on his cheeks. “Are you getting on or not? Or are you afraid to ride a motorcycle.”

I smiled and punched his arm. “Ouch for a girl you hit hard.” he said.

“Of course. I work out a bit every now and then.” I joked.

Seth chuckled and handed me a helmet. I put it on and we rode to school.

Amy was freaking out when she saw me get off of Seth’s bike. She started telling me about the laws of friendship and how friends shouldn’t hit on your friend’s crush.

“Relax Amy.” I said tired of her talking. “You can have Seth. You know very well who I like anyway.”

“I do?” she asked confused.

“I thought I told you?”

“I believe you were interrupted before you could say his name.” said Hina with ought looking up from her composition book. She was busy drawing a beautiful picture of a mythical-like woman.

“Hey that’s a nice drawing Hina.” I said

“Oh,” she blushed. “It’s not much.”

“ So who is it?” Amy asked.

“Who?”

“Who do you like? I promise I won’t tell.”

I hesitated. Well it’s not like it would do much harm. “Jacob Black.” I said softly.

Hina looked up surprised. “Really?!”

“JA-- mmph.” I covered her mouth before she could yell out his name.

“Yes him. Now shut up will you.” I looked around to see if anyone heard but no one seemed to be listening anyway.

I let go and she took a deep breath. She smiled at me happily and looked at Hina. They both looked down.

“What’s wrong now?” I asked

“I was thinking of hooking you two up but then I remembered… your close friends with Renesmee right?”

“Yeah.” I answered suspiciously.

“Dang it. I can’t do that then. That’s even worse to do. It‘s way past breaking the law of friendship.”

“What?” I asked

“Jacob is dating Renesmee Cullen.”

-----------------

Oh my now that Violet knows the truth what do you think she'll do!