Rhea Day Show||Ep:Collins

Collins: *wanders aimlessly around sound stage* So I'm gonna be like on tv and stuff?

Rhea: *sighs and rolls eyes* Collins sweetheart, can you please sit down so we can get the show started?

Collins: Sure...*sits and stares at me blankly* Tell me about yourself Rhea.

Rhea: *stares at Collins blankly*

Collins: *winks*

Rhea: *blushes*

...

Rhea: So then when I was five, my puppy died. I don't blame my little sister...but it's still an open case.

Producer: Umm you guys, the interview?

Rhea: Ahh yes...Collins welcome to the Rhea Day show where I interview anyone I damn please!

Collins: I thought I was on Oprah?

Rhea: Do I look like Oprah to you?...

Collins: *hesitates* Y-yes? I mean no! What do you want from me!

Rhea: *rubs temples frustrated* I don't get paid enough for this. Collins how about we talk about your character in the book.

Collins: Mkay, but we have to make this quick. I've got people to see and places to be.

Rhea: Okay then....first question, What is your secret talent? Who the hell wrote these questions?

Collins: Ooh I can answer that! Okay so in the first grade I was whacked on the head by a meter-

Rhea: *Gasps* Someone hit you with a form of measurement!

Collins: What? No! I was hit by a rock from the sky.

Rhea: Uh you mean a meteorite?

Collins: *shakes head* Now you're just making up words...

Rhea: I really need to negotiate my contract.

Collins: *Climbs table and flaps arm uncontrollably*

Rhea: *stares blankly*

Producer: *stares blankly*

Audience: *stares blankly*

Rhea: Collins, what are you doing?

Collins: *continues to flap arms* My talent.

Rhea: Your talent is playing chicken?

Collins: Um, I'm flying duh! Now watch this- *prepares to jump into the audience*

Everyone: Nooo!

Rhea: H-how about you sit back down? I have one more question for you Collins.

Collins: *steps off table as everyone sighs a breath of relief* Shoot Dr.Phil

Rhea: *shakes head and pops an aspirin* I was on a caffeine binge when I wrote you....In The Bad Boy Knows My Parents Secret we see the relationship of your friend Ally and bad boy Mason unfold. Do you think they'll make it to the end, or do you think things will go south?

Collins: Well Oprah, there's an old saying-

Rhea: Dear god *face palms*

Collins: It's those who we  least suspect that surprise us the most. Mason and Ally are meant to be. I can feel it.

Rhea: That was surprisingly nice of you to say. Well that wraps up this episode of The Rhea Day Show. Watch next time, and go read The Bad Boy Knows My Parents Secret on my wattpad page!

Collins: *hollers at the camera* Hey mom and dad! Everyone follow me on instagram @DuhItsCollins!

Rhea: Cut-Cut dammit!