Rhea Day Show||Ep: Brie

Rhea: Brie,welcome to my humble abode. The Rhea Day show where I interview who I damn please!

Brie: Thanks Rhea, it's great to be here today.

Rhea: So lets get down to it, shall we?

Brie: We shall. So what exactly are we doing?

Rhea: I'll ask you questions and you answer them honestly. I'm like Oprah, I want total comfortable honesty.

Brie: *gulps visibly but nods*

Rhea: So when our story began, you were pegged as the bad guy. You told Ally in the first chapter that you were going out with her long time crush, Laine.

Brie: Yeah, what's your question?

Rhea: My question is how did it all begin? When was the moment of realization that you were putting your friendship on the line for a boy your best friend had been so infatuated with?

Brie: *sighs and looks guilty* It was over the summer-obviously. Gaby, Collins, and I all went to this party by the beach. I was dancing with this guy who I thought was hot. Things got a little out of hand when he started getting too handsy. I tried to pull away from him but he was much stronger than I was-

Rhea: I bet he wasn't stronger than Thor.

Brie: *gives serious side eye* Riight...anyway back to the story.  I was about to call for help when Laine came out of nowhere. I had a crush on him too-just for the record. However, I kept my feelings at bay for Ally. But that night he came to my rescue and it was like 'why did I bottle this all up?'. I know it was wrong but when you feel so intensely for someone like that, morals go out the door. We talked that whole night, and we talked every night that whole summer. I don't regret falling in love with Laine- but I do regret hurting Ally.

Rhea: *sniffles and plucks a tissue from producers hand* Ermahgerd, that was so booty-ful! Get it together Rhea, I am a damn professional. *sniffles some more*  Lets talk about your first impression on Mason. You have been known to have a brief rivalry with him. Would you like to elaborate?

Brie: Of course. So I met Mason in the fourth grade when he moved to Clear Bay. He was a...bad apple to put it kindly. We never actually crossed paths until after I started dating his cousin. Ally and I weren't talking to each other and he was super protective over her.

Rhea: What were your thoughts on that? Did you find it strange?

Brie: Not really. I knew they were working together and Mason's nickname was Man whore Mason so naturally I thought Ally was his next conquest.  I tried to make amends with her before she did something with Mason she may regret.

Rhea: You were looking after her after she told you she wished you two were never friends?

Brie: Of course, friendship is about being there even when you're not wanted. Bestie to the ending.

Rhea: *starts sobbing again* Why do you like making me cry?!?!

Brie: I'm so sorry!

Rhea: *waves her off* Please go on, I want to know about this rivalry between you and Mase.

Brie: I didn't know at the time that Mason's intentions were pure. I hated him because I thought he'd hurt my bestfriend. Mason hated me because I did hurt her. But since then, we've come to an understanding.

Rhea: And that is?

Brie: We both want to protect Ally.

Audience: *awes*

Rhea: *Stands on her chair and points at individuals of the audience*  You get a tissue! You get a tissue! Everyone in studio audience look under your chairs, because you all get tissues for your issues!

Brie: Oprah gives away cars on her show.

Rhea: Shut up Brie, I can kill you off in the next chapter!

Brie: What?!?!

Rhea: *smiles and adresses the audience* That's all for our show! We'll see you next time on the Rhea Day show!  You can read the The Bad Boy Knows My Parents Secret only on my wattpad profile. Unless someone plagiarized my work...then you'll probably find it there too. *mutters under breath* Damn vultures!