2.0

Amber's P.O.V

     As we were walking out the mall my phone kept ringing, but I didn't bother to answer it because I already knew it was Nina.

"Bro who's blowing up your phone?" Derek asked as he swung his arm around Jovana's shoulder.

"Nobody important." I sneered as we walked into the parking garage.

        "We should all go hang out at my place." Mia suggested.

        "Or we could just hang at mine." Jovana suggested.

        "I'm down with whatever.But I just have one question." I huffed.

         "Okay what is it?" Jovana asked.

         "Why was Nina there? Was she here with you, were you here with her?" I asked harshly.

           "Yeah." She said casually.

           "Why." I said growing more angry.

           "Because I wanted to." She said slowly.

           I took a deep breath in hopes that it would calm my anger.

            "She doesn't fucking like you. All she ever does is talk shit about you and complain about how you stole me away. She slept with Jack and I bet she's only spending time with you so that she can get closer to Derek and sleep with him. I've known her just about my whole life and I know she's gonna do some shady shit like that. So could you be a dear and not talk to her because that would be grand."  I said with anger laced in my voice as I stormed off to my car with Mia following.

      I hopped in my car and immediately drove off.

      "We're going to my house." I smiled fakely at Mia as I focused my attention on the road once again.

      The drive to my house was silent the only thing you could hear were the constant honking coming from the other cars.

I ended up dropping Mia off at her house because her mom had called telling her that she needed to get home. And by the sound of her mothers tone, seems as though she's in trouble.

      Once I pulled up to my house, I noticed my moms car in the driveway, so they must be back from their trip.

I walked into my house to see my mother on the couch. I instantly felt a little guilty. I treat her like shit and all she wants to do is be there for me, and make up for the past. Hopefully.

"Hey mom." I smiled as I hugged her from behind.

She looked up at me with confusion and happiness written on her face.

"What was that for?" She asked genuinely confused.

"It's just- I'm sorry. Im sorry for being a bitch, and for pushing you away. What you did to Luna was absolutely terrible and I could never forgive you for it. But I miss you, I miss having a mom. Someone I can trust, lean on and vent to. I see that you're trying and I'm sorry for disrespecting you. Plus I know that you were a hoe in high school so I know you could be some help right now." I explained causing her to smile brightly.

"I love you Amber I want you to never forget that. I'm always here for you, always." She emphasized before giving me a hug. I instinctively flinched but soon realized that she's a better person now.

       I hugged her back before going into the kitchen to look gaze over all the items in the pantry. While trying to find something that looks appealing my attention is caught by a bag of Ramon noodles. I smile to myself before making me a bowl.

      As I take my bowl out the microwave I see Jack walk in the door. I scoff and give him a disgusted look before going up to room.

"Netflix and chill?" I asked my bowl of noodles before laughing to myself.

While in the middle of orange is the new black my door opens revealing Jack's figure. I disregard his presence and continue to watch the heated argument between Pensatucky and Piper.

"What's your problem?" He asked making my skin crawl.

What's my problem? What's yours.

I took a deep breath before finishing my noodles and brushing past him, acting as if he doesn't even exist.

You can't be fucking me and one of my best friends, while you have a girlfriend. Doesn't work like that.

I take my bowl downstairs and put it in the sink before skipping back upstairs like a 5 year old.

Then I see Jack sitting on my bed. I mentally groan before going to take my computer so I can go into a different room. But while doing so he grabs my arm and forces me onto his lap.

"Jack go away." I said calmly.

"Why what's wrong." He asked concerned

Bitch.

"I seriously don't want to talk to you. Your presence pisses me off." I sneered.

"You're ridiculous." He said while getting up.

"I'm ridiculous? I'm fucking ridiculous? You fucked Nina. You can't sleep with me to go and fuck my best friend since I was 2. Do you not have any morals." I asked as I pushed him.

"Don't push me." He said sternly.

"Fuck. Off" I said as I pushed him with more force at each word.

He gripped onto my waist before forcefully pushing me against the wall.

"What did I just tell you?" He questioned.

"I don't give a fuck about what you tell me to do anymore." I scoffed before pushing hm off of me.

"You don't control me. Since you decided that you wanted to fuck my best friend of all people. We're no longer doing whatever it is that we're doing and I'm gonna go and fuck whoever I want because you're a dick." I said causing him to clench his jaw.

"So get the fuck out and go fuck Madison or some shit. Oh and I heard your girl gets around with a lot of guys, *gasp* what if she's fucking someone right now? I sure hope she is, so if I were you I'd go worry about your girl and make sure her shits together then come and talk to me." I smiled fakely before pushing him out of my room.

Fucking dick.

_______________________________

1031 words