4.1

Amber's P.O.V

       "What do you mean break up with Madison?" He asked as he furrowed his eyebrows.

         "Break up with her, you say you want me. If you really do than this shouldn't be that big of a challenge for you." I said as I crossed my arms over my chest.

          "Babe-" he sighed before I interrupted him.

          "No Jack, don't babe me. Do it or I can't keep doing this." I said as I pointed between me and him.

          "Doing what?" He asked in confusion.

Is he serious right now? Does he need help or?

          "Doing this, doing whatever it is that me and you have." I expressed.

         "Okay." He shrugged as he sat down on the pull out couch in the living room area.

        "Okay? So you'll do it." I asked.

        "If that's what makes you happy." He said as he pulled me onto his lap.

        "It would make me, ecstatic." I smiled smugly as he buried his head in the crook of my neck.

Why is he being all touchy-feely?

       "Babe you never told me about that guy in the restaurant." He said causing my smile to fade at the thought of him.

         "I don't want to talk about it." I expressed as I placed myself next to him.

          "Why? Did he hurt you or something?" He said as his face filled with concern.

               "No!" I lied.

               "And if I tell you, I don't want your pity." I sighed as he nodded reluctantly.

                 "A while ago, when I was around the age of 14 I was always in trouble. It got so bad that the government started getting involved. And you don't know this but my dad was really abusive,mentally, physically, and emotionally and my mom was an unstable alcoholic. So I turned to drugs and partying to find my escape, to restrain me from cutting or even ending my life." I said as I paused to take a deep breath.

"So, my dad started looking for people to try and 'tame' me I guess. But I'm like Miley Cyrus so I 'can't be tamed'." I said as Jack let out a small chuckle.

"Anyways, so my dad decides to find someone to like keep me out of trouble I guess. And he gets his nephew Jamie. He's like 2 or 3 years older than me so it wasn't that big of a difference. But what my dad doesn't know is that he was just as bad and wild as I was. So we would go get drunk and high and do crazy reckless things together. We became close, we were best friends." I said as I smiled at the thought.

"But what I didn't know is that he looked at us as more than friends and he became psychotic, and obsessive. He started following me and watching my every move...literally. It was insane, and one day I came home with a boyfriend named Daniel and he lost it. Because I guess he thought that I lost my virginity to Daniel, when he wanted me to loose it to him." I said as I tried to remember everything more vividly.

"You know I lost my virginity to Sam but Jamie really thought I gave it up to Daniel. So he started torturing me, he would beat me, and burn me with his cigarettes. I tried to tell my dad but he didn't care. I told my mom but she didn't stop it. And that's when I told my Auntie Luna, she was trying to stop and help me so we became extremely close. She was the only person I trusted, but then my mom sent her off to an insane asylum just to hurt me. And after being in prisoned for 2 years she mentally lost her shit and then I had no one. That was until my parents divorced and we moved here to Omaha when i got away from it all." I explained.

He nodded his head taking in everything that I just said until his face pulled together in confusion.

"What about Mia and Nina y'all have been friends since forever." He asked.

"Yeah but they never knew about any of this." I emphasized.

"Ohhh." He said.

"Is that why you're so distant and have so much hate for your mom?" He asked as he wrapped me in his arms.

"Yeah, I just recently forgave her and tried to put everything in the past. But I could never forget the pain she inflicted on me." I sighed as Jack started tracing soothing patterns onto my back.

"Babe. I'm sorry for all the shit I put you through. All the times that I said you're worth noting, all the times I said that nobody cared for you. I'm sorry, I was wrong. I care, you are worth so much more than anything in this world. I love and value you." Jack said causing me to become taken back.

"What did you just say?" I asked as I turned to face him.

"I love you." He responded confidently.

"I love you too." I said as i attached my lips to his.

___________________________

My heart. Omf you guys I am not okay 😩