3.4

I'm leaving this photo please don't report it I love it
Songs for this chapter:

Oui; Jeremih

TLC; Sy Ari

Dreamin; Partynextdoor

Some kind of drug; G-Eazy

Exchange; Bryson tiller

Nobody but you; Jeremih

Persian rugs; partynextdoor

Fuck you all the time; Jeremih

Party girls; Ludacris

You don't have to listen to all of them. Just all of these songs go good with this chapter so I'd chose one of these😏

I'm just gonna tell u this chapter hella explicit and graphic. So...😅

Amber's P.O.V

         I followed Jack as he started walking down the dark and isolated alley. He pulled out a blunt from the pocket of his jacket and quickly lit the end.

I started to get more and more nervous as I trailed slowly behind him.

He wouldn't hurt me right? He wouldn't take out all his energy on me right here were nobody could see would he? He seemed calm but he could just be hiding all his anger so that he could take it out on me now.

Maybe his joint will help calm him. Maybe he'll become drowsy and fall asleep, but I doubt it. Jack is extremely possessive and terrifying when he's mad and I can tell by his demeanor that I really pissed him off.

"Why are you walking so goddamn slow?" He spoke harshly.

His tone was more harsh and brutal than Sam's, it actually scared me to the point where I flinched.

He laughed sinisterly as a smirk played on his lips. That's when I knew I was fucked.

I started to pick up my pace not wanting to piss him off any further.

"Um Jack...where are we going?" I questioned timidly.

He looked down at me but continued to walk, ignoring my question.

My phone started to ring and I immediately answered it, seeing that it's Nina.

"Hello?" I said

"Hey where are you?" She asked confused.

  "With Jack." I informed.

"Mkay well we're going to a club if y'all wanna come." She said excitedly causing my level of excitement to rise.

I wanna go to a club too.

"Um yeah!" I screeched.

"Kk" and with that she hung up.