Chapter One

I fell into the locker with a moan of pain as my arm began to throb from the harsh impact. I closed my eyes tightly trying to willed myself not to cry. But I deserve this I deserve every moment of the pain. This is the only thing I felt every day in and day out pain. Everybody was my bully even the people from my own pack, but again I deserve it every blow.

"You stupid bitch why do you even bother coming to school? Nobody wants you here! They all hate you! Why don't you just kill yourself and do us all a favor. Demtri would appreciate if you did, you pathetic slut, he'll never want you." Lizzy sneered at me. Her words didn't even hurt me anymore this was a regular thing. But silent tears ran down my face proving me wrong. 'Demtri would appreciate it if you did, he'll never want you.' Those words keep running throw my head. You see Demtri is my mate, but he rejected me as soon as me found out it was me which was my first shifting. I'll never forget that night.

*Flashback*

Last Year

Tonight was the night that I would change forever, I would become a beautiful beast a full grown werewolf. I was currently in a round circle with the five elements surround me earth, wind, fire, water. The moon was almost at its full peck showing over the tress a bit, as my pack members watched in anticipation. I sat on the forest floor my breathing hitched with fear and horror as what if's went throw my head. What if I'm not like the others? What if this doesn't go the way it's supposed to go? What if I'm a freak show? Chase looked at me with a knowing glance as he was reading my mind.

'Don't worry honey you'll be beautiful I swear.' He cooed into me head throw the mind link. I didn't think I was beautiful I was quite tall for my age standing at 6'2, I was curvy with thighs and a plump bottom, small waist that gave me a sincere hourglass look, my breast were small, my hair was fire red, a slim face, plump pink lips, button nose, high cheek bones, and grayish purple eyes.

'What if this goes horrid! What if-' I was beginning my rampage but was cut off before I could go any farther.

'Stop Valya, you'll be fine and everything will go perfectly fine. Stop you're going to give yourself gray hairs.' Luke laughed through the link passing a smirk my way as Chase laughed getting sideway glances as he tried to stifle and cough portending as if he wasn't laugh. Which in return made Luke and I burst out laughing uncontrollably I held my stomach but the laughter died down as I felt pain rush throw my vines. I yelp in surprise and pain as I began to feel pain all over my limbs, sweat formed above my brows as I struggled and failed not to scream out in utter agony. I grip the dirt underneath me as I screamed and cried as I felt my bones popping out of place I felt my teeth evolving into chains as I brought my gaze up to the moon feeling as if I was being lifted from my body I blacked out.

'We are one now Valya." A unknown voice said softly.

When I woke I was still in the circle with my pack still around me with awed expression some with hate. I raised my head it felt bigger. The one thing I noticed was I was taller than my pack even as I was laying on my belly. I looked down at my paws. Wait a minted PAWS!? I jumped back a bit falling on my butt as I growled in pain. From what I could tell I was a small but a big wolf I was tan with black cheetah print everywhere. Uh oh....

'Valya! You're a kitty!' Luke yelled throw the link chuckling.

'Oh goddess I'm a freak!' I yelled throw the link. My limbs moved before I could even think about running away. I pushed myself forward even though I heard Luke, Chase, Derek, and others for me to come back. I heard Derek tell them to split up and try to catch and find me before I hurt myself. I ran and ran until my legs hurt even though they did I keep pushing. The moon light was the only thing that was lighting my path as I ran rapidly throw the forest, tress became blurs as I passed them. What was I?