Chapter 7

Chapter 7

*Ring*

*Ring*

*Ring*

"Oh fuck no. get it, find it, kill it." Dex grumbled sleepily into my ear he was wrapped around me in human form half naked. I laid curled up into his chest enjoying his scent and his radiating warmth. That's right Dex slept with me he does every night it became a ritual I haven't been able to get him out my bed for a year. I didn't mind seeing as I had awful nightmares, but when Dex is with me I don't have them. We had to set rules obviously like Dex having clothes on when he sleeps in the bed and watching his hands. Other than that we didn't have any problems he was my big cuddly teddy bear. "Leanbh answer the phone it's going off."

"Let it ring, it's too early for this nonsense." I muttered trying to ignoring my ringing cellphone, but once it stopped it started back up. I breathed a sigh of frustration who would be calling on a Monday goddess knows I'm tired. You see Dex and I have used this week to turn up only, that consist of us getting face down ass up drunk, making dinner, movie night, clubbing. We hadn't stopped on Sunday that's how our usual weekend was like. I love my down time with Dex every little thing about our life style was always so tense, so black and white that is until we got home. We rejoiced coming home one more day safely with one another. I took Dex on every mission and I personally trained him to fight by my side. Dex is my best friend, my rock, and my magically bound other half. We being magically bound didn't mean we had to be around each other every second of the day, dex worked and so did I. But us being away from each other for a long time made us weak, we had to schedule our work hours at the same time. There had been many things we had to work on and figure out about this bound, but we soon got the hang of it. We grew to love each other and build off our bound. Our relationship is quite complicated, we're not together. We love each other in a different type of way, in a way he is my lover.

"Fine I'll get it." he pushed my back down on the mattress climbing on top so he was straddling me he answered the phone. "Hello..... No you don't have the wrong number.... All depends on who's asking for her.... No she's not here at the moment I can take a message though... Of course she'll be right there Alpha Dragon la Moria." I jumped up pushing Dex off. "Owe Leanbh that fucking hurt!" he grunted.

"What did he say Dex?" I looked at him with a stone face that said I wasn't fucking around.

"He said your late and you need to get your ass to the pack house everyone is there and you've already missed first interdiction. He said be there in a hour for the first part of training." I grunted and throw myself over the other side of the bed. Fuck I'm late great.

"Get my outfit ready." Dex happily hopped too but I stopped in my tracks something was different about him. Of course he looked like Amir but he had styled his hair differently a bun laid at the back of his head. The Sides cut it looked good on him to be honest Dex looked gorgeous. I loved how he added his own twist every time he changed into someone he added his own style to each person. Maybe my hormones we just catching up to me and standing half-naked with nothing but a bra and panties on with a half-naked man in my room had something to do with it. I looked up into his face to see that he had added a nose piercing, this made me wonder what Dex might have looked before he was cursed. I'd had always wondered but I would never know.

"You like what you see leanbh?" He smirked sexily at me with a knowing glint in his eyes, he know what he was doing to me. I would deal with this later, right now I don't have time to play with Dex.

"Get serious. We have pack work to do and I need to be focus, and so do you." I muttered turning towards the bathroom.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>