Chapter 5

Chapter 6

Bright lights seemed to be burning my retinas shutting my eyes quickly at the stinging of my eyes. Between my rapid blinks everything seemed blurred the room was moving but nothing seemed familiar. There was a small amount of light streaming in from somewhere, where I don't know. The room was a dark color I trying to focus my eyes on the wall only seemed to hurt my head more. It's like an intense pounding shaking my body the light was amplifying into this blinding bright light. Grinding my teeth at the pressure building in my head biting back my pain. Tears forming in the corners of my eyes. STOP I growled to myself. Opening my eyes with determination to find out where I am my cheetah stood on edge. I was laying on a soft bed but not just any bed this bed was too big, the sheets silk and black as night, the comforter was a dark stony gray, and many pillows some matched the sheets material and color some were gray. This was too beautiful to be a prisoner's bed continuing my scanning of the room I noticed it was fully furnished. Getting up quickly looking down at my body I had on a long white dress shirt. Frowning slightly moving towards the door as quickly as I could but I stopping dead in my tracks. What's that smell? My mouth watered my wolf purring it smelled of pure alpha man a mouse, woods like scent. 'MATE. Go to mate.' Why would Demetri be here, wherever I am? I moved to the door quickly turning the door knob thankfully it was unlocked. My wool covered feet silently moved across the floor quickly following the scent.

The walls began to look familiar I knew where I was, I was in the pack house. Racing down the stairs as quickly as I could the scent seemed to get stronger. The scent seemed to be coming from the dining hall. I took notice that there was no one in sight, where was everyone? I was nearing the dining hall the smell of food made my mouth water and grumble. Hearing various voices and scents intermingled. I pushed the door open not caring of my attire my eyes scanned the room searching for Demetri's light blue.

Look up...

The voice seemed to echo in my mind. My eyes shoot up settling on a pair of cold golden eyes that I've seen many of times. The only eyes that seemed to lead me through the darkness. My cheetah jumped around inside of me of me prancing. I frowned in confusion as my heart leaped and butterfly's seemed to be swarming in my stomach. What is going on with me and why can't I look away. I mean it's not like I wasn't attracted to Amir but it didn't feel like this last time. This pull that wanted sweep me away like a current into him. Closing my eyes tightly I shook my head trying to regain focus, my hearing came flooding back only to notice the room had went silent. All they're eyes zeroed in on me as if they had seen a zombie or something. What had I missed? How long had I been asleep? Racking my brain for answers I came up with nothing. I remember going to school that morning but nothing else.

"You've finally awakened and just in time for dinner. Sit and eat I know your probably famished." A soft voice floated through the dead silent dining room. I looked over towards the top right hand corner of the table to see a small women standing. Meeting another pair of golden eyes they were warm and friendly. She looked around her early thirties, her bob cut framed her beautiful face. "Please hun sit." She cooed her command, clearly she was Amir's mother. I looked around only seeing a space open by Robby at the head left corner of the table. Everyone at the table their best to act as if everything was normal but I didn't miss the side glances they gave me. A plate was sat in front of me the plate was filled with all kinds of meats, vegetables, and bread. I looked up where the arm had to come from only to see a deep brown eyes looming down at me coolly.

"Eat." Robby muttered firmly nodding curtly and grabbing my fork. "You'll need you're strength. You'll be training with me tomorrow and I won't be taking it easy on you."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>