Chapter 6

Chapter 6

2 years later

Today was the first day of spring the weather had finally broken and that could only mean one thing. Not only was mating season approaching fast it was that time of year that the roughs like to wreak havoc. Only I would be excited to shed more blood and get all my pent up anger from this long winter out. Through the winter I had little to none blood shed I had gotten to kill my first 7 roughs. I hadn't thought blood shed would be as exhilarating as I thought it would be until my blades ran through quickly and such precise cuts. I'd never forget how their blood coated my body and as sick as it sounded I loved every drop that ran down my body. I had turned cold over the two years I was on a road that was leading down destruction but I loved every second of it. I loved the monster I turned into I am feared by everyone and that's how I wanted it. Everyone except Robby of course he still stood at the top as the greatest warrior. I had my own tittle to up hold the cruelest most deadly warrior. I earned that tittle from the jobs I did on the side helping families of the ones who have been kidnapped. With the money I was making I was able to afford a nice little house in city of Greenland where I rescinded for now. At 20 I'm out and on my own and doing just fine.

A knock was heard at the front door I could smell him before I answered the door my face set in stone as his shaven head came into view. I knew something had to be wrong I told the pack not to contact me unless anything was wrong. A phone call is one thing but he came to my door to deliver this message it must be something big. He wouldn't have sent him if it wasn't important they would have just called me like they had in the past. Robby looked as intimidating as the first day I meet him but I didn't feel as scared as I did when I first meet him. Over the years Robby and I had grown close over the years I looked up to him and he expected the very best from me. He looked out for me as one of his own that's why he had trained me as hard as he had. When I had told him I was working for the families on the side he replied with a simple, "Don't get killed out there kid."

"Valentina you're need at the pack house immediately." Robby muttered bluntly. I nodded curtly not moving a inch. "I'm here to take you there, I'll wait while you get ready." He stepped in I turned quickly racing up stairs using my speed to hurry a little part of me still cared what Robby thought. He was the person who helped mold me into the person I am. I was down in two seconds with black combat boots, black jeans my sward holster laid over them, a black V-neck t-shirt, a black scarf, and a black leather jacket. My eyeliner stayed thick and bold and I braided my hair tightly in a fishtail that reached down to my bottom. "Let's go." The ride would be an hour I thought as climbing into the car.

"How has Chase been?" I muttered as he started the car and pulled off down the stoned road.

"He's fine been busy with the baby." He smirked happily I looked up with shock. My face was written with shock, a baby? Robby hadn't told me anything about a baby. But then again I haven't been around for a year a lot could happen in a year. Have things changed with Amir? Was he seeing someone now? Not possible I would have felt it if he we're with someone, at least I think I would. Would I, I mean it's been 3 years sense we've mated and what little pull I felt to him I wouldn't allow myself to drown in those mate instinct. I haven't felt a pull to Amir in 2 years, there could be a possibility that he has a wife and children.

"You didn't tell me about the baby. What type of friend are you." I mussed pasting a fake smile onto my face but my fist clenched tightly on my knees.

"We adopted last year. Her name is Tabatha she has blond hair and the most doe like brown eyes. She's the love our life." His eyes light up as he gushed over her like a high school girl gushes over hot movie actors. "Maybe you can come over one day and see her if you'd like."