Chapter 2

Amir's Pov

How long is he going to put Valentina through this shit man? I can't sit back and watch it anymore it's almost the same thing everything every night. He fucks another slut and I have to watch my little leanbh. I remember the first time I had seen my red head beauty. I had always been found of her when we we're children. When that little ass wipe Demetri would pick on her I would always get her to calm down and stop crying. I wasn't able to watch over Valentina this last past year because I had business to take care of.

Six years ago my father year had gotten injured in a vampire attack. We had rushed to the hospital my mother scared to death once she heard the news. I could still remember that day perfectly. When I found my mate.

*flashback*

My mother and I were running down the hall ways my heart beating out of my chest. What would I do if I lost my father? What would my mother do if she lost him? Would she ever be the same? My eyes locked on my mother's pale face it looked like she had seen a ghost. My mother was strong but I don't know if she'd be able to handle that.

"Where is he?" She cried tears falling down her plump cheeks. She must have picked up my father's scent, she stopped and turned into the room. I almost crashed into her back but caught myself.

"Hi my banrio." My father's eyes were locked on my mother intently. It was like he was afraid he to blink scared that she would disappear if he did.

"Sam you fucking idiot I hate you!" She sobbed balling her eyes now.

"Come here my banrio, you don't mean that. I know I scared you, I always do." He beckoned her to his side. She ran quickly into his extended arms, he held her tightly as cried.

"You always do this shit Sam! You just have to always put yourself in danger for others? You're the alpha of the lycan not fucking superman you ass hat. What happens when you don't come back h-." My father smashed his lips against my mother's stopping her little speech.

"I'll always come back to my banrio." He cooed against her lips. I a chill up my spine this shit was nasty to watch. But I couldn't help but watch in aw at the unconditional love and how perfect they seemed. I retreated from the room, I was walking down the hall when a scent caught my attention. It smelled like roses.

'MATE!' My wolf growled fiercely. I stopped in my tracks, no it can't be possible. My feet carried me quickly to the room where the scent was coming from. I stopped in my tracks as the nurses eyes connected with mine her eyes looked me over with lust but clouding with lust. It wasn't her. My eyes came to the fragile form on the bed and my heart dropped.

I walked in the room a lump forming in my throat. I picked up the chart at the end of her bed. Rose Adams, her name was is exactly what she smell like. My very being broke at what I seen on the chart. My mate has cancer, she was only 16 and human. By the looks of her chart she wouldn't be living long. I gripped the chart sending in against the wall, not being able to control my anger. I heard a shriek.

"Please leave me alone with my mate." I growled she hastily removed herself from the room. I gripped the end of Rose's bed my nails had already extended and piercing into the wooden bed. My gaze dropped to Rose's sleeping form. Her hair in a messy bun that sat on top of her head was more than cute to me. He thin lips a little chapped, her rosy cheeks.

I sat down beside Rose taking her hand in mine the dull sparks vibrating through my body. I hadn't realized I was crying until tears were falling down on to her hand. My wolf whimpered. I turned over her palm bring my lips down to her soft skin kissing her palm as I held back my sobs. "I'm sorry." I cried. "I'm so, so sorry. I'm sorry I wasn't here when I was supposed to be. Please forgive me. If I would have known. If I would have found you sooner it would have been different."

I couldn't hold back anymore it felt like my world, she was my mate and I didn't protect her. I wasn't there for her. The moon goddess could be the cruelest women in the world and I cursed her for what she had done. I didn't care if Rose was human or not she was mine.

"Am I not good enough to have a mate? Damn you for this? You sick twisted bitch." I growled. "You've taken the only thing that matters to me."

*end of flashback*

I stared out the window sadly not a goes by that I don't regret not finding Rose sooner. I had spent every second in that hospital I would bring in rose's every day. My few moments with her was burned into my mind. The moon goddess had snatched my Rose from me, I had contemplated suicide many of times but I was never one for easy escapes.

I didn't expect to come back so soon but something was calling me back to my land. That's when my wolf pulled me to Valentina, my wolf called to her. But why?

*Buzz*

*Buzz*

Derrick

I picked up my phone as his name flashed across the screen. "What's up?"

"Valya has woke up bro." I perked up at the news my wolf seemed to be doing back flips. "I didn't think she would."

"I had to double the dosage or she wouldn't have worked. The moment Demetri would have fucked another she would have felt everything and her wounds wouldn't have healed." I paused for a second trying not to let me anger get the best of me. "Listen we need to talk about Valya."

"I know you're worried about her but there's not much I can do. I care about her much and I'm trying to find out what happened."

"If she comes with me you won't have to worry about her getting hurt anymore. I could train her make, her stronger."

"Send her with you? I'm sorry Amir but I would fear for her life much more if she went with you. Valya is like my flesh and blood she's too fragile to send with Lycan. Don't get me wrong your my best friend hell my brother but this is Valya we're talking about."

"You think I would put her in danger?" I said in aw, my wolf surfaced and before I could stop myself it was too late he was taking over. "WHY IN THE HELL WOULD I BRING HER INTO MY territory?! I WANT TO PROTECT HER! SHE IS MINE DERRICK AND I WANT HER TO BE READY TO BE OUR LUNA." My wolf roared I knew he could feel my lycan power seeping through the phone.

"Okay Amir, I'll figure out how to tell her."

"I'll help you. I'm sorry it's my wolf he's taken to Valentina. He wants her." I might not be able to hold him off much longer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Banrio- queen
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A:N Sorry it took so long to update this book the next couple of updates wont take that along with the other stories i'm working on i hoped you liked this chapter.

LIKE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

PUT IN