The Tattooed Prince(20)

Sebastian lay next to fast asleep, his mouth was slightly opened and I was certain he was drooling. It amused me seeing him like this; his charming ways weren’t so charming at night. He looked like a drunken guy passed out.

                  I wasn’t happy about us having to sleep in the same bed, but it didn’t bother me either. He was my husband and this is what married couples do, sleep together. It was clear Sebastian had no problem sleeping with me in the same bed, as soon as his head touched the people he was knocked out.

                  I tried falling asleep but the events from earlier kept replaying in my head. The way Sebastian fingertips glided on my skin, the grip on my hand, the look in his eyes, it was driving me crazy. How could he have so much effect on me suddenly? He never managed to make me feel anything for him until he began giving me those random kisses.

                  Damn those kisses. Those soft pink lips on mine was exactly what I needed, what I desired for. I pulled my knees up to my chest, and buried my face into them. Why couldn’t I stop thinking about him, about his touch? I admitted I was attractive to him wasn’t that enough for my mind to stop reminding me about it.

                  Sebastian shuffled next to me turning the other way around.  I turned my head towards him and just stared at his back. From his tank top his tattoos were showing a little. I reached out my finger to the small part of his skin where you could see the tattoo. I glided my finger around the small lines that circled around his back.

                  Why do you have so many tattoos Sebastian? What made you get them?

                  “Why are you touching me?” He startled me.

                  I brought my hand back to me and covered my face back into my knees. I woke him up, fuck. I stayed silent hoping he would fall back to sleep. He turned his body around again facing me. I could feel his stare but I was too embarrassed to look at him. He must think I’m a complete weirdo for watching sleep.

                  “Are you planning to stay in that position all night?” He asked me amusedly.

                  “No, just until you fall asleep again.” I replied.

                  He grabbed onto my arm and pulled me towards him. My face plops onto the soft pillow while the rest of my body stay in the same position I was in. I didn’t look at him I kept my eyes planted on the ceiling.

                  Sebastian decided to look up at the ceiling with me. “So what are we looking at?”

                  “Think air.” I muttered.

                  He chuckled. “I was sleeping peacefully you know,”

                  I covered my face with hands nodding. “I know, sorry, I didn’t mean to wake you up.”

                  “Why were you touching me, was there something on my back?” He asked me.

                  I shook my head. I lowered my hands down and looked at him. “Can I ask you something?”

                  “Go for it,”

                  “Why do you have so many tattoos?”

                  A smile formed on his lips. He tilts his head to the side and shrugs. “I was young when I got them, well my first one,” He responded. “I got the rest out of fun.”