The Tattooed Prince(18)

I shook my head at Sophia. She had gone out to buy me clothes for my trip, but the swimsuits she bought me weren't my type. They were too revealing, and I wouldn't feel comfortable in it.  I tried explaining to her revealing clothes really weren’t my style; she just ignored me.

Sophia rolled her eyes. "You're going on your honeymoon! It's okay to look seductive" She scolded me. 

I stepped back into the restroom finishing my curls. Today besides being the day Sebastian and I go to Hawaii, it was also Graduation day. Finally after those four hideous years in that school, I was able to leave it for good. I ended up being valedictorian, with Madison running in second. 

Tonight we were going to have to make a speech together. I think from everything that is going on today, the speech was the scariest part for me. At this point everyone knew Madison and I weren't in the best terms. So in other words anything could happen, a fight, a knockout, or a pull-hair war. 

"Who says I want to look seductive?" I questioned her. "I'm married to Sebastian Cortez for fuck sakes! I have no intention on looking hot for him!" I peered my eyes from the door.

Sophia rolls her eyes, dropping the neon green bathing suit in my suitcase. "You'll thank me when you come back," she muttered closing the last suit case up. 

I turned off the curler and stepped out. Whatever she meant by that, I hope it didn't involve me scoring with Sebastian. Until this morning it hit me, being alone with Sebastian meant he could have me. And what if I wasn't ready for that? Don't get me wrong having Sebastian warm body on mine, sounded pleasant. But I wasn't sure out relationship was on that phase yet. 

I walked over to my closest and grabbed my black fitted dress from the hanger. I had ordered Sophia to find me a simple yet elegant dress. Although I was The Princess, I wanted to keep that normal girl look, without leaving the entire Royal appearance. It made no sense when you think about it, but it made some sort of sense in my head. 

Quickly I snuggled up in my dress and slide in my black high heels. To top it off I added some silver jewelry to give my dress some color. I heard someone step inside and when I turned around I had a half dressed Sebastian by the entrance of my closest. He had a unbutton royal blue dress shirt, with black slacks on.

"I don't know if I should wear a tie or a bow-tie," He held out the ties in front of him.

            I grabbed the tie from his hand. "Keep it classy babe," I told him. 

He chuckled and began to button up his shirt. I had to admit, Sebastian always looked his best suited up. It gave him the mysterious look and who couldn’t drool over a guy like that? I run my fingers through my hair loosing up my curls a bit.

"Hey, why haven't you been wearing your wedding ring?" He asked me as he finished doing his tie. 

I looked down at my hand and smiled nervously. I hadn't put on the wedding ring since prom night. So many things began to happen all at once that I never bothered putting on the shining ring.