The Tatooed Prince:Intro

Authors note: Before you read I want to say I got the idea from the Korean Drama Princess Hours it has the story plot, but it wont be the same. I'll add a mixture of many other things so please dont say I stole this. With that said: Enjoy:)

It all started on a Wednesday afternoon, when my life turned into a crazy roller coaster ride in a blink of an eye. I was in the library working on a pre-exam paper for history, when I was called into the office. Some of the other students glanced at me stunned a bit. I wasn't the troublemaker type of girl so it was rare when the office called for me.

I closed my textbook and placed it inside my black messenger bag before getting up from my cubicle. I pushed my chair in before quickly walking out of there. I always tried my best to keep people's attention away from me. It made me feel more relax knowing they weren't in my business.

The halls were quiet like always, all you could hear were the teacher voices coming out from the classrooms. Haul Prep Academy wasn't a type of school to have anything interesting going on. It was a huge private school in the center of Madrid. Only rich students could get in unless the school offered middle class students an opportunity to study here.

Unfortunately, I had no choice but to come here. My parents forced me too,because apparently their only daughter had to have the best education out there, and Haul was the school for me. I could care less if this school was meant for me or not, most of these kids were total brats. The only normal students here were the middle class students; you hardly heard them bragging about anything. They were grateful they got an opportunity here.

I postured myself in front of the wooden door fixing my pleated skirt. With my fingers I brushed out my long black hair and positioned it forward letting it shape out my face. I inhaled deeply walking inside. I was greeted by a tall woman in the office; she glances at me quickly from head to toe before speaking.

"You must be Adalyn." She said.

I nodded. My gaze wandered over to the two suited up men that stood next to her. Who were these people? The lady told me to follow her to the conference room, there she made me sat down, and introduce herself properly.

"I'm Sophia Zavala and I work with the Royal Family Administration," She said. "I was sent here to talk to you Adalyn; you see you're needed in the Royal Palace."

"I'm sorry but I think you have the wrong person. I don't know anything about any Royal Palace or family." I replied. I wasn't sure if she knew that I had no clue what she was talking about? I wasn't from Madrid. My parents moved from London to Spain when my great-grandfather got sick a few years ago, after he passed we just decided to stay.

She took out an envelope that was sealed up by RF stamp in the front. She hands it over to me, placing it in my hands. I wondered if maybe this was a joke. Maybe the school got bored of its own boring ways that it wanted to pull a prank on me. It was the only explanation I could find, because these people were nuts!

I ripped off the button and took out the letter. "Dear Adalyn..." I wasn't sure if my heart dropped to the ground when I saw my name in the beginning of the letter or the part where it said "...arranged marriage to The King's first son" I closed the letter up and just stared into thin air; these people were insane. We lived in the twenty-first century, kings and arrange marriages didn't exist anymore.

"I know it's a lot for you to take in but..." I raised my hand up in the air stopping her.

"This is a joke right? There is no way in hell I am arranged to marry someone, especially a Prince!" I laughed. They probably escaped the psychiatric and they were doing these ridiculous scenes.