0|13| Vic Is A Massive Twat

What's this? A chapter? Holy shit it is! I'm trying guys just calm down. Btw there's 7 chapters left after this one so 20 altogether. Now leT'S DO THIS THING!!!

~Victoria .-.

---

Kellin had his face buried into his pillow, sobs racking through his body. He had left school early and managed to not break down and/or kill anyone on the walk back to his house. As soon as he was in the privacy of his own room, he lost it. He didn't bother with taking his shoes or jacket off as he collapsed onto the bed.

He finally  fucking let someone in and this was what he got in return. He got his heart ripped out of his chest and he felt like a complete fucking idiot. There was no way in hell that someone like Vic Fuentes would fall for someone like Kellin Quinn. He was too busy bawling his eyes out to hear the front door open up and didn't even hear his mom calling for him.

"Kellin?" His mom asked, knocking on his bedroom door. "Go away," He groaned, trying to hide that he was crying. "Are you okay? Do I need to kill someone?" She asked. "I'm alright," He lied, sitting up on his bed.

"Are you sure?" She asked and opened the door. "Oh sweetie," She cooed, sitting on the bed and pulling her son into a hug. "What happened?" She asked, and Kellin shook his head again.

"V-Vic," Kellin stuttered out, the name bringing more tears. "He said that he wasn't gay and ignored me and broke up with me and called me a faggot and I hate him so much," Kellin sobbed, his mom kissing the top of his head.

"You'll find a boy that is way better than Vic. He's a douche bag anyway," She said, and Kellin shook his head again. "I don't want someone better. I just want Vic."

+

The entire week was hell for Kellin. He got locked in a locker for an entire day, got the shit kicked out of him and someone thought it'd be funny to throw eggs at him during lunch. It was Friday now and Kellin was in the bathroom trying to get the egg yolks out of his hair for the third time. After Vic stabbed him in the heart, everyone decided to become malicious assholes towards him. Sure, he'd gotten beat up before and shoved around a bit but never to this degree. He blamed Vic for this. It wasn't reasonable to blame Vic but Kellin wasn't friends with reason and logic so he didn't care.

After getting all of the egg yolk out, he tried to dry his hair with a paper towel but gave up. He hopped up onto the sinks and put his back against the mirror, closing his eyes. He was in the third floor bathroom so hopefully nobody would come in here because everyone thought that the bathroom was fucking haunted. The bell rang and he listened to the sounds of students in the hall, lockers slamming shut and people laughing. He heard Max Heyler's voice ask "where's the faggot?" But they didn't find him.

He pulled his phone out and went onto Tumblr, reblogging a few things and then going on Twitter and sending a tweet saying that he was alright, just busy. He had fallen behind on making videos but he couldn't find the motivation to do so. He just wanted to crawl into a hole and die.

His phone started ringing and without looking at the caller ID, he answered it. "Hello?" He answered. "Kellin, are you alr-" Kellin hung the phone up as soon as he heard Mike's voice. He didn't want anything to do with either of the Fuentes brothers. They could both go die. The phone went off again but he threw it, pulling his knees to his chest and hugging himself.

+

"I am literally the worst person ever, like no joke," Kellin said to the camera, finally getting the inspiration to do a video.