0|01|Pens

The entire story is in third person by the way. Just gonna point that out.

~Victoria .-.

---

High school sucks. No matter what anyone tells you, high school sucks dick. Even if you're one of the popular kids, it still sucks. And it seems to suck even more for Kellin, because he was gay so that made him weird and different. Which was definitely not what you wanted to be like in high school. And to top it all off, Kellin talked to a camera as well. But nobody cared about that.

Kellin sat in the back of the classroom, his hood up and his head down. Class didn't start for another twenty minutes, but Kellin didn't have any friends to talk to, and why the hell would he want to associate with any of the assholes that paraded around the hallways as if they were kings and queens.

Kellin had his phone under his binder, filming himself and making rather awkward faces at it. "What? You've never seen someone make weird faces at their binder?" Kellin said to someone that was staring at him like he had grown a pair of boobs.

The kid called Kellin a fucking weirdo before walking away and Kellin just chuckled, muttering "High school is fun!" into the camera. Kellin always got weird stares and dirty looks while filming, but nobody cared enough to do anything. He was a nobody, and therefore not worth the time of day.

Kellin kept making weird faces, and a terrible joke or two, the kid next to him getting up and moving, which just made Kellin laugh. "I'm not contagious! Baby come back!" Kellin exclaimed, and the kid looked terrified as he sat next to someone else.

"That was interesting..." Kellin muttered before he stopped filming, slipping his phone into his pocket just as the bell rang. Everyone filled in, the stupid popular kids being fashionably late as they called it. Kellin rolled his eyes as they used the same damn excuse.

"Kellin, hood off." The teacher snapped, and Kellin didn't bother because the dumb bitch wouldn't care enough to tell him a second time. Kellin's eyes drifted towards the popular group, and he ended up staring at Vic. Sure it sounds creepy, but Vic is hot as hell. And it's not like Kellin Quinn the loser would ever have a chance with the very hot, popular, and straight Vic Fuentes.

+

Kellin sat underneath a tree at lunch, his phone in his hand. "You'd think that everyone would be used to me filming by now." Kellin said, shrugging his shoulders. "Ew. Whore alert." Kellin chuckled, filming one of the popular girls whose skirt could be a scarf.

Kellin went back to filming himself, cracking a joke about her. Kellin continued filming and making fun of people, not at all realizing that Vic was watching him, a small smile on his lips. Even though Vic would never admit it, he loved Kellin's videos.

Vic watched Kellin stand up, and he started spinning in circles, holding his phone out in front of him. Kellin stopped to adjust his hair, before he continued spinning in circles. "QUIT BEING A FREAK!" Someone shouted at Kellin, and he stopped. He started laughing and continued spinning in circles.

"I don't give a fuck!" Kellin yelled, still spinning. Vic felt someone hit his arm and he stopped watching Kellin to talk to Mike. "What the hell is wrong with that guy?" Mike said, pointing to Kellin. "Like I know. But he's fucking weird." Vic lied, watching Kellin out of the corner of his eye.

The bell for fifth period rang, and everyone cleared out of the courtyard, and Kellin stopped filming, placing his phone in his pocket before grabbing his bag and walking to fifth period.

Kellin went to his usual seat in the back, the other weird kids sitting there as well. He watched Vic come in late, the only empty seat left just so happened to be in front of Kellin. Vic sat down, and turned around so he was facing Kellin.

"Can I borrow a pen?" Vic asked, giving Kellin a small smile. Kellin's heart started beating faster, and he muttered a yeah before digging through his bag for a pen. "It's colorful." Kellin said, handing Vic his rainbow pen. "Thanks, Kellin." Vic said, turning back around.

And Kellin wanted to jump up and start screaming, because Vic fucking Fuentes knows his name.

+

"HE KNOWS MY NAME!" Kellin shouted at the camera, jumping up and down on his bed. He continued on doing that, before hopping down and sitting in his spinning office chair. "Seriously though. One of the most popular guys at my fucking school, KNOWS MY FUCKING NAME!" Kellin exclaimed, fist pumping the air.

"And he still has my pen!" Kellin exclaimed, remembering that he let Vic use his rainbow pen. "Oh god." Kellin groaned, covering his face with his hands. "I SOUND LIKE A GIRL!" He shouted, but it was muffled by his hands.

Kellin made an "amused face" at the camera, before laughing at himself. "But I'm flaming gay so I don't give a fuuuuuccckkkk!" Kellin sang, dragging out the fuck. "Anywhore, thanks for watching and I love you!" Kellin said, smiling at the camera and making a heart with his hands. He shut the camera off and sighed, spinning around in the chair and staring up at the ceiling. "Vic fucking Fuentes knows my name." Kellin said dreamily.

+

Vic, for once in his life, was early for homeroom. He had his headphones in and was watching Kellin's newest video on his phone. He watched Kellin spinning around in circles, shouting "I don't give a fuck!" Vic smiled more as the video continued on. Kellin was now screaming Twinkle Twinkle Little Star with a lamp cover over his head, then the video cut scenes to Kellin jumping and shouting on his bed.

He realized Kellin was talking about him, and felt his heart flutter. His heart sped up a bit when Kellin said "and I love you" at the end of the video. Even though Kellin was talking to a camera. He took his headphones out and stuck them in his backpack, sticking his phone in his pocket.

He turned around and looked for Kellin, and chuckled when he saw that Kellin was asleep. He was using his backpack as a pillow, and was about to fall off the table. Vic turned back around just as the group walked in, late as always, and sat down next to him.

+

Kellin sat back under the tree, talking to his phone like always. "Hey fuckers, it's Kellin. Well, you bitches should already know who I am." Kellin said with a smirk. "Sooooo, I got a question on my Tumblr, asking about the guy I was freaking out about in my last video," Kellin started. "And it was Shane Dawson. We're together." Kellin said before laughing at his own stupid joke, flicking his hair out of his eyes.

"I'm full of shit, but I'm not telling you guys his name. That'd be awkward. And I don't want anyone writing fan fiction, okay." Kellin said, shrugging his shoulders. "Oh my god, who wants to see a really attractive guy?" Kellin said, now filming Vic, who was leaning against the fence on his phone.

He looked up and Kellin screamed a little before filming himself. "I think he saw me oh shit oh shit oh fuck fuck shit fuck." Kellin said, making a scared face at the phone. "Oh well, it's his fault he's a sexy beast." Kellin said, and then he remembered that Vic still had his pen. "And the guy I was fangirling about still has my rainbow pen." Kellin said, pouting at his phone.

---

First chapter complete! As you can see, Kellin is full homo in this. I'll try to update every 3 days but you guys know what my updating schedule is like. P.S. There's exactly 20 chapters so yeah.

Also, I'm gonna give the original author credit at the end of every chapter. So thank you to @TheCancerPatient for writing this.

~Victoria .-.