0|07|Don't Vlog About This

Ok here's the other two chapters that I promised you last night but didn't get to due to watching the Warped livestream.

~Victoria .-.

---

"W-what?" Vic stuttered, and Kellin smirked. "I dare you to kiss me." He whispered again, and Vic felt like he going to die. The guy that he was practically in love with just dared him to kiss him. Kellin was right in front of him, waiting for Vic to go through with the dare, while Vic looked a bit like a deer in the headlights of an oncoming bus.

"Any day now, Victor." Kellin teased, and Vic leaned forward and pecked Kellin's lips. "That was not a kiss." Kellin said, giving Vic his unamused face. "Yes, it was." Vic retorted and shook his head.

"No, this is a kiss." Kellin said, cupping Vic's face and kissing him deeply. Vic froze and Kellin laughed before pulling away. "You're supposed to kiss back." Kellin chuckled before kissing him again. Vic kissed back this time, pulling Kellin closer.

Kellin pushed Vic onto his back and climbed on top of him, still kissing him. They heard the door to the gym open and pulled away. "Oh shit." Kellin whispered against Vic's lips. "We're fucked." Vic whispered back.

Kellin got off of him and Vic sat up, just as the middle school gym teacher looked under the bleachers. "Hey! You're not supposed to be in here!" He shouted, and the two of them ran out the other side of the bleachers and to the emergency exit, the teacher chasing after them.

"Run, bitch run!" Kellin shouted as they ran along the back of the school. "You're an idiot!" Vic yelled, running ahead of Kellin. They ran into the middle school lobby and up the stairs, the middle school students giving them odd looks. They made it up to the high school, the gym teacher no longer chasing them.

"Well, that was fucking close." Vic said, leaning against a locker. "Hell yeah it was." Kellin said, his hands on his knees as he tried to catch his breath. "So, you wanna ditch the rest of school?" Kellin asked, smirking.

"As long as we continue what we started." Vic said, smirking at Kellin. "Seventh period starts in a few minutes. Let's go!" Kellin exclaimed, grabbing Vic's hand and dragging him out of the building. "Who's house?" Kellin asked. "Not mine. My parents are there." Vic said, and Kellin nodded. "My house it is. And we have to take your car because mine's still trashed." Kellin said rather bitterly.

Vic kissed him again, now dragging him to his car. "Don't vlog about this." Vic joked as they got in the car. "Aw, why not?" Kellin whined. "Because we don't need more fanfiction being written." Vic said, backing out of his spot and driving out of the school parking lot.

"Yeah... Too late." Kellin said, and Vic groaned. "The Internet loves us, Viccy!" Kellin exclaimed, and Vic groaned again. "Don't be a hater." Kellin pouted, poking Vic. "Did you just call me a hater?" Vic asked, and Kellin nodded. "Indeed I did, mother fucker."

+

"What the hell was that for!" Vic exclaimed, getting up from the floor because Kellin had pushed him off. "I don't know... I felt like it." Kellin smirked, poking Vic's stomach. All they had really done was fuck around and make out, and neither of them were complaining.

Vic was shirtless, and Kellin still had his on because he refused to take it off, making Vic call him a stubborn little homo, which in turn made Kellin push him off the bed for the first time. This was the second time he'd pushed Vic off the bed.

"Did you give me a hickey?" Kellin asked, poking his neck. "Noooope." Vic lied, dragging out the o. "Eat a dick." Kellin deadpanned, and Vic gave him a sheepish smile and shrugged. "There better be one or I'll cut you." Kellin said, and Vic muttered an oh shit. "Yeah, there's like five." Vic mumbled.

"Ugh fuck!" Kellin groaned, smushing his face into a pillow. "Whoops." Vic chuckled, and Kellin hit him in the face with the pillow. "Your hair is fucked up." Kellin smirked. "That would be your fault." Vic retorted, and Kellin just laughed.

"Yup." Kellin said, sitting up and kissing Vic, purposefully messing his hair up more than it already was. "You're so dumb." Vic mumbled against Kellin's lips, pushing him down and kissing him harder. "You like it." Kellin said, and Vic made an annoyed noise before kissing him again.

They heard the front door slam and Kellin pulled away. "And that would be my mother." He groaned, and pecked Vic's lips. "Let's go deal with the anti-Christ." Kellin said and Vic laughed, getting off of him and grabbing his shirt from off the floor, slipping it on.

"You didn't have to put your shirt back on!" Kellin whined, and Vic chuckled, trying to fix his fucked up hair. "I'm not going down there shirtless." Vic said, finally getting his hair to look less fucked up. "You're lame." Kellin teased, pushing his hair out of his eyes and going through one of his drawers. He pulled a gray beanie out and covered his hair with it because it was as bad as Vic's.

"HEY MOM!" Kellin yelled, opening his door and walking out, Vic following behind. "WHAT DO YOU WANT, SATAN?!" She yelled back and Kellin ran down the stairs. Vic figured out pretty early that Kellin and his mom shouted to each other, a lot, and they also called each other Satan and the anti-Christ.

"Vic, do you not have a home or something?" Kellin's mom asked, and Vic shrugged. "My brother has a new... thing so I'd rather not be there." Vic said and Kellin laughed. "The thing wants his dick." Kellin said, hopping up onto the kitchen counter, while Vic leaned against it.

"Wait, you're a Fuentes, right?" Kellin's mom asked, and Vic nodded. "I'm the older and more attractive brother." Vic said, and Kellin muttered a hell yeah you're more attractive. "Keep it in your pants, Kellin." His mom scolded, and Vic just smirked at him.

"Anyway, I was just checking in to see if you're alive. I've got to stay late for the rest of the week." She said, and Kellin rolled his eyes. "Your boss is a fucking dick." Kellin said, and she nodded. "The biggest fucking dick on the face of the planet." She said, and Kellin laughed.

She kissed him on the cheek, and Kellin threw himself off the counter, shouting about cooties. "Wow, you're weird." Vic muttered and Kellin's mom left. "She's gone. Now where were we?" Kellin smirked, jumping up from the floor.

"USE PROTECTION, DAMMIT!" Kellin's mom shouted from the front door. "LEAVE!" Kellin yelled back, and Vic couldn't help but laugh. They heard the front door shut and Kellin started kissing Vic's neck.

"Hey, just because I gave you one, or five, hickeys doesn't mean you can do the same." Vic said, and Kellin kissed him and pushed him against the counter.

"I'm definitely going to vlog about this." Kellin said, pulling away from Vic.

"Don't." Vic warned, and Kellin pushed himself against Vic.

"It's payback for the hickeys." Kellin said, nipping at Vic's neck. "I'm scared as to what you're going to do." Vic chuckled, and Kellin poked his nose.

"I'm gonna tell everyone to write fanfiction of what they think happened." Kellin exclaimed, and Vic shook his head and laughed at him. "There better be a sex demon one." Vic chuckled. "Yeah, and I better be the fucking sex demon!" Kellin shouted, kissing Vic before he could say anything else.

---

One more chapter for today ^(°0°)^

~Victoria .-.