Chapter Fifteen- Sunbright and...

© Copyright Sweetdreamer747 2013, All Rights Reserved

**A/N: Oh hi there my dreamers, been a while. I'm sorry again for the wait but I've been SUPER busy even though I said I would write more often. I assure you you will be surprised! :) so I wrote this on a 6 hour car ride so be gentle with me...as always I don't do final edits till all work is completed. I hope you enjoy!

P.S. so you don't get confused I'd thought I'd mention that a _ also means a hiccup. (You'll understand later)

LCV etc.... Starburst and Horses <3

-Sweetdreamer747**

Chapter Fifteen: Sunbright and...

"So?" She looks at me expectantly, "What do you think?" Karsy adds as she spins around in her newest brand name outfit addition to her collection of various fashions.

I barely glance over her in her skin tight mini blue dress and nod in approval as I contemplate what I'm going to wear tonight for the party. I don't know why she even has to ask since most of the time everything she likes, I like. And she looks great in almost anything (which I could almost slap her for).

She glares at me, "oh come on you didn't even look."

"I don't have to, you look gorgeous in it I'm sure," and that's such a bad thing isn't it? "As well as the other 18 outfits you tried on in the past hour." I add.

She pouts,"I can't help it if I want to look good. I just don't want to look too good you know?" She adds jokingly, "Since I'm dating Jake I wouldn't want a lot of guys hanging all over me and make him feel bad."

I roll my eyes, "Wow Kars, narsissistic much?" I pull a pair of skinnys out of the closet and look for Karsy's approval and then resume to find a top to go with them, "Speaking of the boso, where is Jake? He was supposed to be here with the food half an hour ago."

"First of all, he's not a boso and I'm kinda thankful he hasn't arrived yet, considering neither of us are ready."

Sadly she it right, we were supposed to be ready sooner but we slept in, then we procrastinated..and we all know how that goes...

I let out a deep breath, "As long as he doesn't spend the money on something ridiculous then we'll be cool but until I make sure, he is an official boso."

She laughs, "You're so mean to him, have a little faith will you?"

"It's how we work Kars, it comes with the package of dating such a dork." I nudge her in the arm.

Finally convincing Karsy to stick to the dress before she goes through her entire wardrobe and I throw on a pair of my black skinnys with a loose fitted pink knit top and black combat boots. Yes, I am going for an edgier look for tonight. To put a nice finish, I add bright red lip stick and give my hair some beach waves for good measure.

"How come I'm the only one to look slutty for the party?" She exclaims after putting on a darker shade of red on her lips. "Come on Ciara, join the dark side." She teases.

"Maybe not slutty, but more borderline...you can work the look better." I say plainly. She doesn't look that way at all even though most girls would when wearing the same outfit. Maybe it's the way she wore her hair up to the side or that her makeup doesn't appear overboard (cause some girls look like crayola threw up on their face). She just looks like Karsy and I'll admit that sometimes I'm jealous she is so pretty.

"What?" Concern written on her face. I must have drifted off into thought...

"Nothing much, Just wishing I was you." I shrug.