Chapter 11: Seventy-Two Hours in Hell, Part II

Written by: Dreamer of Clouds

***

Author's Note:

Hello, my darlings!

First off, I want to wish all of my readers a VERY belated Merry Christmas, and a belated Happy New Years! I hope you guys were able to spend some time with friends, families, love-ones, and whomever else is important to you, as they are all big, big holidays. In any case, may the New Year bring you happiness and joy!

Second off, I would also like to apologize to my readers for my lack of updates. I meant to write more during winter break; but, due to college applications and my part-time job, I fell short of my promises. Rest assured, though, I have about a week more until I go back to school on 01/11/16, and will focus most of my energy in releasing new chapters. With that being said, I may shorten my Jacked UP!! chapters in order to publish more on a weekly basis. I hope you guys don't mind.

(If you do, I always welcome comments, criticisms, concerns and whatever else you may want to bring up with me. Just comment below, or PM me, and I will get back to you shortly).

And if you guys aren't aware already, I started a new Hunter x Hunter series, titled [x] What If...[x] A Leorio Paladiknight Love Story. I originally intended to release this story after finishing the first book of Jacked UP!! But, I figured, with the pace that I'm going at right now, that may take a while, and that wouldn't fair to you darlings.

Plus, have you seen how many Leorio fanfics are on wattpad?

None.

It's a little sad.

I honestly think Leorio has a lot of potential; yet, for some reason, he doesn't get a lot of love here. Just give him a chance, and I know he'll make your heart melt. So, if and when you have time, please check out [x] What If...[x] and let me know what you think. Feedback – comments, criticisms, suggestions – are all welcome, as aforementioned.

Finally, I wanted to bring this to everyone's attention: there is a Hunter x Hunter Watty Awards going on right now. Feel free to support and vote for the numerous authors who have entered into the contest, and show them love by reading their books as well. It is a great way to promote their stories and expand your reading lists.

And so, without further ado, I hope you enjoy the next chapter of Jacked UP!!

With much love,
DreamerofClouds

***

"Why did you do that?"

"Because it was necessary."

"I disagree. She didn't have to meet him."

"Of course she did! Otherwise, she would never reach closure!!"

"Lippo," Netero said, his voice a little jokey. "Arie just killed the man. I hardly doubt that that has bought her closure."

Forming tiny, bony fists, Lippo stood up and slammed his hands down on the control console. At this point, several traps and torture devices went off and a handful of applicants had met their untimely death.

But he didn't care.

No, he was too frustrated.

Why can't the old man take me seriously?! Lippo thought as he watched Isaac Netero dig through Lippo's stash of snacks, open one up and gobble the whole thing in a single bite.

If it weren't for the fact that Lippo was still preoccupied with Angela Kadan and the matter at hand, he would've smacked the old man over the head (after jumping really high) and taken back his self-paid snacks.