Chapter 05: Friends + Enemies = Frienemies?? Making Friends Wherever I Go

Chapter 05: Friends + Enemies = Frenemies?? Making Friends Wherever I Go

Written by: Dreamer of Clouds

* * *

Author's Note

Hey guys! Dreamer of Clouds here.

SOOO sorry for the delay in releasing chapter 05 of Jacked UP!! but I had some stuff to deal, but hopefully, those are getting solved as we speak. Anyway, this chapter is mainly about meeting Gon and Leorio and has mentions of Kurapika. Not much Hisoka/Illumi action here, but please be patient dear readers. There will be some steamy (>////w///>) action in the next chapter! I can promise you that!

Also, please note. I did change my character's appearance slightly. Instead of using the female gender bender of Kirito from Sword Art Online, I am now using the model of Seraphim from Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka (Is This A Zombie?) If you're a big fan of random cute comedy anime, watch this series!! I highly doubt you'll regret it <3

Anyways, that's all for now. Feel free to love/hate/comment/criticize on this chapter. All of them are welcome, and I enjoy hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Dreamer of Clouds

* * *

His name is Hisoka.

That creepy touchy clown that groped me. I swear to god, I'm gonna find every excuse I can to come after that psycho. He is rude, insensitive, and completely ruthless.

Stupid, too.

Which was never a plus for me. So, to make other people's lives easier, killing dum-dums is one of the many special services I provide to society.

Should be easy, right?

But then, I remembered that Illumi said he was meeting up with a friend. Most likely, that's Hisoka. So, not only is he off-limits at the moment, I have to figure out how to stage the Psycho Clown's death and make it look like a random homocide, so Illumi doesn't kick my butt.

Wish me luck...>_>

***

In an effort to distract myself, I continued to wander around the underground tunnel and gather information about the applicants. Again, no one really stood out, except for Bull, Psycho Clown and...

Tonpa.

According to my Bounty Book, Tonpa was locally known as the Rookie Crusher. A fat-ass loser who took pleasure in belittling other people. Normally, I wouldn't bother with him, since he wasn't all that great.

Or important.

Or smart.

Or worth my time.

But because he approached me and tried to befriend me with an expired drink that contained a bunch of laxatives, I hated him.

See, when it comes to me, you don't mess with food. Feeding me bad things is like stabbing the Devil with his own pitchfork.

There will be repercussions.

So, just to make the guy pee his pants a little, I took the drink and downed it in one gulp. Then began telling him about how relieved I was to find a friend, and how the last guy who tried to feed me something terrible was rotisseried over a camp fire.

Tonpa practically ran away with his hands clutched over his ass. Probably thought that's where I'd shove the rotisserie stick in. Which was a pretty good guess, if you ask me.