>·< 12 >·<

Phil's POV

I would've kissed him. I know it. That's what I wanted to do. That's what I would have done.

I thought. I couldn't go to sleep. I heard soft snores coming from beside me and knew Dan was asleep.

That's exactly what I would have done.....

I shook my head and rolled over taking in Dan's sleeping form.

I liked that he had secrets.
I liked that he was afraid of storms.
I liked that he didn't really like the dark.
I liked the sound of his laugh.
I loved the way his eyes crinkled when he laughed too hard.
I loved the way he would pout when he got upset.
I loved the way he would hold onto me when he was scared.
Believe it or not.
Say I'm too young.
Say I'm dumb and that I don't know what I'm talking about.
Call me cheesy,
But I love Dan.

No maybes about it. Nothing would make me doubt it.
I really believe I love Dan.

I shook my head.

I can't love him! Am I crazy? I've known the boy 5 weeks. I don't know that much about him. If anything he's just a friend. How can I be saying I love him?

He'd never love me back. I'm a boy. A boy he barely knows. He's 19, still pretty young. Probably afraid of love.

~~~~~~×××××××××××××~~~~~

I woke up to the sight of Dan looking at me. His brown eyes observing my body. His cheeks flushing pink when he realized I had caught him.

"Morning." I said smiling.

"Phil..." Dan replied.

"Yeah?" I asked, worried.

"Last night. What were you going to do?" He asked.

"Uh. Tell you goodnight." I said quickly.

Dan smirked and brought his hand up to my cheek, cupping it. He rubbed his thumb across my cheek and leaned in. His lips touched my ear, and his warm breath tickled.

"You're telling me. That you grabbed my cheek just like this. To tell me 'goodnight'?" He whispered.

I couldn't find the words to speak. I was distracted by the way Dan's face was so close to mine. The way his hand was resting on my cheek. His other hand lightly resting on my thigh.

"Uh." I stammered.

"I think you're lying Mr. Lester. So I'm asking again. Last night. What were you going to do?" He whispered.

Oh my god where did this confidence come from?
If he only knew what he was doing to me.

"Uh. I don't-I don't remember." I said closing my eyes and opening them again.

"You don't remeber?" He whispered teasingly.

I nodded my head and swallowed hard.

"Do you think I could help you remember Phil?" He whispered.

His lips moving from my ear to down on my neck.

"Uhm. Uhm. Yeah." I stuttered.

I felt Dan smile against my neck and he placed another kiss, nipping and biting slightly.

I held in a moan and placed my hands on his sides.

"I love you Phil." He said.

"I-I love you too." I said shocked.

He ran his hands down to my boxers, rubbing me over them.

"Dan. Dan are you sure? I mean..." I started but trailed off due to the pleasure.

I noticed the tent in his pajama bottoms and started rubbing him as well. Pulling the pant off of him and leaving him in his boxers.

That's when I noticed something.

No broken foot.
No signs of pain in his ribs.

°°°

That's when I really woke up. I looked down noticing a visible boner and hopped up running for the bathroom.

I did NOT just have a dirty dream about Dan.
Oh my god...

I turned on some cold water and got in, trying to think of something that would turn me off.

It's not working. Why is it not working. Go away mister. I don't need you. You have no importance to me right now. Go away. I command you to go away.

Am I seriously mentally talking to my boner? Something's wring with me.

Cold water you are meant to help. Make it go away. Now!

I sighed and began....you know. Manly stuff.

×××××××××××

I got out of the shower and wrapped myself in a towel. I dried my hair and straightened in before walking back to my room.

Dan was laying on the bed, still sleeping.

What time is it?

It was only 9 am. I groaned and walked over to my dresser pulling out some clothes.

He's asleep. He won't see.

I quickly put on a shirt. My towel dropping and I slipped on some boxers.

Pants. Pants. I need pants.

I opened the drawers and pulled out a pair of pants. I tried to put them on, but they stuck to my wet legs.

I groaned and jumped around.

"What. Are. You. Doing?" Dan's voice startled me. I tripped and fell to the ground.

"I'm trying to put my pants on." I grumbled standing up.

I finally got them on and buckled them. My cheeks heating in embarrassment.

"When did you wake up?" I asked rubbing at the back of my neck.

"Just a minute ago." Dan replied.

"Oh. Okay. Good." I said, the embarrassment leaking away some.

The dream.

The embarrassment quickly came back. Just forget about it. Forget. About. It.

"Phil. Are you okay?" Dan asked.

"Huh? Yeah. Why?" I asked.

"Well last night you were whimpering in your sleep." Dan said looking me over.

"Oh. Uh. It was nothing like that." I said feeling my cheeks heat up.

"You. You had a dirty dream?" Dan asked, I could tell he was trying to hold back laughter.

"Uh." I said looking away.

"Aw. Little Philly. You need some action." Dan said laughing, but wincing as well.

"Oh shut up." I muttered, covering my face.

I laughed and Dan just smiled at me.

"Let's get some breakfast." I suggested.

Dan nodded and I walked over, handing him his crutches. He thanked me and stood up.

My grams was in the kitchen already, an assortment of eggs, bacon, grits, and ham.

I didn't even know we had any of that stuff.

"I went to the store early this morning. You boys have been living off junk around here. Eat an apple or something every now and then." My Grams lectured.

I chuckled.

"Alright Grams. Alright." I muttered.

____________________