Chapters 11-Drifting down the street like a boss!!

I was racing down the road getting ready for the turn. I saw Jasper next to me freaking out telling me to slow down but i was in it to win it. Im not gonna let Brian win. "Sorry Jasper but im not gonna lose." I looked over at Brian next to me. Damn..he looked hot when he was concentrating. I looked back at the road when he looked over. I smirked he looked confused. what no one knew except Scarlet, Sydney and everyone from Japan was that i always had 3 cans of NDS in my car. I knew i was gonna win Brian may be the king around here but i was DQ in Japan. If i coulf beat DK i could beat anyone. Drifting was the hardest form of racing. It was also rare and no one knew about it. Only the best knew. '3.....2.....1..' I hit the throttle hit the breaks and spun the wheel and didnt hit a single thing.

Although Brian chrashed i laughed while he hit the wheel. I stopes to looked at him and smirked. I waved a finger signaling for him to come and get me. And with that i sped off.

At school....

When we finally got to school we still had a gour before it started. Turns out today was our hour free day. I saw Brian enter the parking lot and smirked. "Aye Scarlet take care of my car." "Sure.." "Thanks boo" "no prob boo"

I walked over to Brian with all the jocks and sports player with my cheer team. The were firting with him. Uhm no. They know my property is off limits. "Aye girls. Tsk, tsk, tsk. you know better. Hands off hes mine." Everyone chuckled while he looked confused. "so baby. You thought i would lose?"

"i didnt think you knew how to race."

"Well i us-"

Just then he pulled up with everyone eles behind him. he steped out of the car and just stood there with a smirk on his face. That bastard. Soon Scarlet and Sydney were by my side. we walked up to DK and looked at eachother. "What are you doing here? We had a deal. And you just broke it."

"aww baby your not happy to see me?" He grabed me by my arm and pulled me closer to wisper in my ear "I just couldnt wait. I wanted to see you."

I yanked my arm back and took a step back.

"Dont touch me. We had a deal and you broke it Dk. Get everyone and leave. Now. I dont need you here."

"is that so? After all Ai. All we went through, your not happy to see me?" I heard every one chuckle and gave then all a glare. Thats shut them up.

"dont call me that. You know how much i hated that name." I looked down at the floor.

" aw comon Ai, come here i just want a friendly hug."

i walked up to him and said lound enough for every one on voth sides to hear.

"Just because your Dk there, doesn't mean your Dk here. Get.that threw your.thick skull. Im not scared of you like before. And dont you ever bring up the past ever agian..."

"Victoria..whats going on..?"Brian started to walk up to me but i told him to stop.

"Ahh...a new name, a new life huh. Isnt that right....Ai?"

"Takeshi.. Leave now...please..."

"alright if you say so. I just wanted you to see someone."

"What do you mea-..."

He walked out and stood there looking at me. I couldn't.belive it how..was he alive. After what happened i thought he was dead..

"Hello Ai."

"Han...how are you alive.. I thought you.."

"Died? Yea i know. Well im here and i wanted to see you. after all who wouldnt want to see their girlfriend?"

"Victoria?..."

"No Brian, just wait ill talk to you in a minute."

"Han. Im not your girlfriend we broke up that day before all that happened and you know it. I moved on i love someone eles now..."

"Really Ai? Say that after i do this.."

He walked up to me and kissed me. He put his arms around my waist and wouldnt let go. He licked my bottom lip and i gasped. He toom that moment to slid his tounge into my mouth. I was starting to not fighr back 'Hans back..My Han is back...after all that happened..all i did for revenge..he came back for me..but he hurt me. He broke my heart.' I came back to reality and pushed him off.

"See Ai? You can't resist me. You want me." He looked into my eyes.

"You need me"

"Tell me you didnt like it and ill go. Tell me you didnt love it. That you didnt want more."

"Han...please leave,go with Takashi. Everything i did was for you. I had revenge for you. And then 2 years later you come back and expect me to still love you? To forgive you? I can't do that. I moved on. And its time you do to..."

"Remember this Ai." He walked closer and whispered into my ear.." I will be back. And you will return with me."

"Leave..."

Han started to walk and got into his car and started it, so did everyone eles. All my old friends. they just left and didnt even say hi..

All of them but Takashi got in their car and left. He came close and said "So long Ai. We will be back"

"Dont you ever call me that. Only he was aloud to call me that. And now im not Ai anymore. My name is Victoria Hernandez. Now leave Takashi. Han must be waiting for you."

"Were not leaving without you. We will stay as long as we all need to get you to come back."

"Takashi, LEAVE. Now."

He started to walk away and wave back. Before he disappeared out of sight he yelled back.

"So long Victoria. We will meet agian soon. Very soon.."

When i heard that i broke down.I had my back turned to everyone. When i turned around every one saw tears streaming down my face.

Right then and there i relized.

All my old friends were gone.

And there was a new battle,

To be won.....

_________

______

___

Vote

Comment

Fan