Chapter 1- I just met you and this is crazy but, please dont rape me?

I couldn't belive it! Why would this happen to me? Out of all the people in life it was me and i couldn't do anything abouy it....

I was sitting outside with scarlet like any other day just eating our lunches. We were looking at all the boys drooling over us. When all of a sudden scarlet asks me "what would happen if we fell for someone...?" I laughed at her question, "Impossible, never duhh!!", "but im saying what if we did, would it change anything?", "well now that i think about it, it would i guess happen someday..." The bell rang to tell us it was time for my last class.

I was sooo happy it was almost time to go two more hours and im free from this hell, and i can go shoping with scarlet and Sydney!!! They were my bestfriends i couldnt imagine a day without them! I was starting to think about what we would do after we went shoping when the school man whoar can up to me.

"Hey there beautiful, how you doinnn'?" Ugh he sounded so lame talking like that but no one would dare tell him that, but not me!! "omg just stop Drew your not cool when you talk like that!" I fliped my hair to make it dramatic. "Aww com'on babe you know you want me." Omg was he clueless or what? "no i dont want your ugly ass, now get lost." "you gonna regret this" he growled at me and walked away. Few!! Now that he left i could talk to my friends! Yay!!!

Half a hour later the bell rang. I ran straight to my locked and out the school doors to my blue convertible when suddenly someone grabed me from behind and put their hand on my mouth. When i felt the hand i knew exacly who it was...Drew.... "i told you not to mess with me." His words kept repeating in my head and wouldn't go away.

~~~Flash Back Starts~~~

It was on Friday night. There was a party going on at 10pm. I was wearing a one shoulder blue dress with some pale brown heels, i curled my hair and put on a bit of make-up. I was driving to Dustin's house and got there with Scarlet. Sydney couldnt go because she broke her foot so she stayed home and watched tv.

I was having so much fun and so many drinks i didnt even know who i was dancing with. I was walked up stairs into a room and i saw it was Drew but i didnt care. He started to pull my dress and underwear off and we had sex. I blackes out to hear him mumble something and feel asleep. I didnt know what i did untill scarlet told me the next day, but ofc i didnt care since he was another one-night stand.

~~~Flash Back Ends~~~

Drew was going on and on about how much he liked it while kissed me up and down my neck. He was at my collar bone and left love bites there. By now i was crying and asking him to stop, but he wouldnt.

Suddenly i herd someone walk by and yelled for help i saw their shadow outside the room stop and he slamed agiants the door and it opened. I kept thinking "IM SAFE" unti i saw who it was.... The school's jock Brian. This couldnt be happening to me.. I saw Brian punch Drew in the face and he let me go. I ran for my life and wispered a thank you and ran off.

Brian was the school's jock. You wod think he was popular but he wasnt he was quiet and never talked to anyone. peole would try to be his friend but he just ignored them. We were very and i mean VERY different.

I ran to scarlet and sydney who already at my car waiting there at my blue convertable. I finally got in the car and we drove off to the independence mall. We were driving and talking and we almost got to the mall untill i saw him walking alone. I felt small butterflies in my stomach and slowed the car down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys liked it. This is my first book so dont juge!!! Just giving a shoutout to katlyn who wanted me to start a book on wattpad so i did! Thanks Katlyn! Love you my Irish bitch!<3

Vote

Comment

And Dont forget to recomend my book

Ill make sure to update ASAP :D