Chapter 3- Racing Champ

I was getting ready for the race party or whatever in my room. It was going to be under the bridge like always. Its known to be the racings place.

I got out of the shower and blow dryed my hair. I curled it and put a black bow im the back. Then i put on my white one strap dress that whem to my mid- thigh. I put on some white heels. I put on a braclet, then some hoop earings.

I was ready to go i was waiting for Brian to come over. He was gonna pick me up so i waited. It was almost 11when i heard the doorbell ring so i rang downstairs to the door and opened it. He looked really nice. He was wearing some black jeans that sagged but not to much he look perfect in them. He also wore a black and white v-neck shirt. Its like wer tried to match. I looked down and he was wearing black vans.

He looked me up and down and said "You look beautiful" there goes those butterflies agian. ugh they were getting annoying. I smiled and said "thanks". He hugged me and i told my parents i would spend the night at his so i took some clothes to sleep in, shampoo, my blow dryer, a toothbrush and toothpaste. We left to the bridge.

I saw so many people there. Wow, so many girld looks like sluts. some were really pretty and Brian chose me to be his date. I felt so happy. We walked out of the car and i saw everyone stare at me. Awkward much?? Some slut came up to me and said "you hoe your lucky he brought you never brings anyone." And with that she walked off. I asked Brian "what does she mean you never bring anyone?" "well....i never ask anyone if they wanna come, so your kinda the first for me to ask..." He looked away. Awww thanks i feel special haha." He laughed and we started talking till it was his race. Everyone would come up offten and talked to him. from what i heard we was the best, and popular here. It was almost 12, so almost time for his race.

It was time.for his race. "well its time for me to race" "okay good luck and have fun haha" "haha okay ill try" i kissed on the cheek for good luck and he blushed. Cute.

He raced and of course a few seconds later he came back amd surprise surprise he won. Haha. "congrats on winning" "thanks haha" "your welcome" i kissed his cheek agian. "thats for winning. I kissed his cheek agian "and thats for me being the first one you bring" he blushed a bright red. He looked so cute when he did that... Wait what? No way i couldn't be falling for him, just no.