Chapter 4- its just....your so.....beautiful

Me and Brian were sitting in his car a few blocks away from the party just talking and having fun. We got bored so we decided to go to his house and hang out there since his parents wouldn't be home for a few weeks.

When we got there he jogged over to my side of the car and opened the door for me. I thanked him and we walked up to his front porch, he opwned the door and we walked inside. "So what do you wanna do...?" "hmmm...im not sure haha, how about we make some popcorn and watch some movies?" "okay cool with me"

We walked into the kitchen while he was making the popcorn i went to look around. Dont think i sneaking around he told me i could. Just saying. I found his room and walked in. Wooow.... He had one big room if you asked me, i was shocked his was twice my rooms size. He came up to him room and found me laying down on his bed asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brians prov.

I walked upstairs and found Victoria in my room. When i walked in i was surprised to see her asleep on my bed. She looked so cute like that. I went outside to my car to get her bag so she could change out of that dress. Trust me she looked hot. I didnt want her to changed, but she was probably uncomfortable in that,dress.

I got back to my room and gently woke her up. "Hey sleepyhead you need to change out of those clothes.." "okay..." She got up and was onfront of the mirror and about to take her dress of so i turned around. She was taking a long time so i turned around and saw her struggling with the back zipper so i went over to help. "Need some help there?" "Yes, please.." she blushed a little. I have to admit it was cute when she blushed. I unzipped her dress.and she took it off and let it fall to the floor. She was wear a blue lace matching bra and underwear. She saw me staring and blushed, i did too.

Thats it i couldnt hold back anymore and walked right up to her. I stared into her honey brown eyes. "whats wrong?" "its nothing" i looked away and backed up a little. Them more i backed up the more she came closer. When she was 3feet away from me she closed the space and hugged me. "i ask what was wrong" i put my hands on her shoulders and said "Its just... Your so beautiful... I cant help it, sorry..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyy guyss sorry i havnt updated for a day or two i dont know haha. Well hope you like it. Tell me what you think will happen to them. Il update in about half a hour? Idk lol. Well dont forget

Vote

Comment And

Follow me~