Chapter 6- Let stroke your hair cuz its not freaky at all....

We were watching a movie that wasnt really that scary but i still want to act scared sk i could cuddle with Brian.

We watched a part that was actullu scary to me so i started hugging Brian by the waist with my head in his neck. I felt him stiffen but then he relaxed and hugged me and would say things into my ear to calm me. "Shhhh.. Its alright im here nothing will happen to you. I promise.."

I guess he felt me stiffen and then calm down because he chuckled. I swear his laugh is so pretty. "i love your laugh" "Oh really?" "yeah..." "haha.." It was so beautiful it melted my heart. It was like honey.

I didnt even noticed the movie was over unti he was starting at me. By now i was in his lap staring into his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brians prov.

She was in my lap staring at me while i was stroking her hair. We stared at each other for a long time. I didnt want this to happen. I mean about Jasper. We had this problem were we would take each others girls as a one night stand then ditch them. But it wasnt like that this time. I actully am falling for Victoria and i want to be with her.

I was still stroking her hair and we were staring at each others eyes. She was getting on her knees infront of me with her arms around my neck. She leaned in and i though she was going to kiss me but she hugged me tight and started crying...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You probably didnt like the last part but i promise ill make up for it in the next chaper!!! Dont forget to

Vote

Comment

And Follow!!