Chapter XVIII

• Dedicated to Garret Hughes

This is dedicated to a good friend of mine who gave his life fighting for his country. Garrett you will be missed! RIP

Alright lovelies, you can thank Kryzme for the quick update, because well I had to keep up with her. Now, i was wondering if any of you might be willing to make me a cover and I'm also looking for casting suggestions for Raleigh . . . any and all suggestions would be appreciated. I hope you guys enjoy.

________________________________________________________________________

Chapter XVIII: The Party

I picked up the phone and saw twenty new text messages and seven missed phone calls. Four phone calls were from Harper, two from Gwen, and one from Xavier, then I turned to the text messages. Harper had sent several:

hey

how r u

im drunk

but I kinda like you

so when r we guna hang out

soon i hope

but i like the tattoos

i want to see that other one ;)

I felt my face flush. Oh my. And that was without a reply. I wasn't sure how to respond so I just didn't. Then I went to see Gwen's texts.

girlie watch your back

i dont think u can trust Xavier

hes shady

hes always talking shit about me

ily either way

but srsly u can do better

harper really likes you

he wants to shag you ;)

i hear hes a good time ;)

i miss you

Once again I felt my face flush. Good to know that I need to watch what Harper and Gwen say while intoxicated. Then I had two from Xavier.

Juliet, I'm being escorted off the property, James will send my things

I will be back tomorrow morning to figure out arrangements, don't worry everything will be alright.

I couldn't explain why that made my heart sink. I didn't like the idea that Xavier was being sent away. I felt empty again. As exhausted as I was, I just cried myself to sleep.

I was woken up to being violently shaken. I saw Angelica standing over me and screamed. "What the hell?"

"You're leaving." Angelica smirked.

"What?"

"You're finally leaving." She repeated. "Daddy is sending you away. Not a moment too soon either. It'll be nice for you to be gone again. I can't wait for things to get back to normal."

"Great, now get out."

"Excuse me."

"You've had your fun, and you can get out now. Kay, thanks."

"I can't wait for you to be gone." Angelica sneered and stormed out.

"Angie, darling, that's hardly becoming of a lady. You're better than that. That's something I'd expect from that one." Millie chided as she glided in. "As for you, let's get your things packed. You're being sent off."

"I already told you, I can't leave. The king has revoked my passport, so sorry, can't go home even if I wanted to."

"No, you aren't going back to America, we need to watch you. You are however going away from society for now. My husband has finally reached his senses. Meet him in his study."