Vanished Into Thin Air: Chapter 6

AN: Ok you guys I felt like I was negeleting(I just killed that word. Hopefully you can fingure it out lol) my fans. My summer has just been like super bussy so as a reward for being so panicent, I am posting all my chapters of Vanished that I hvae typed up. WARNING: IS UNEDITED SO EXPECT MAJOR SPELLING ERRORS.

One Is Super and One Is Normal

Walking home was…..weird.I was fully aware Tyler’s hate for David, and David being joyful that Tyler hated him.The walk seemed longer than it normal felt. We all walked in total silence, Tyler scowling at David, and David looking over practically every two seconds to see if he was still being hated. Then, smile about it. Ok, I don’t know if it’s just girls or something. But, when someone hates us, we don’t smile about. Some girl even miss like a week of school and cry in their rooms for that amount of time because they are hated by a group of girl or whatever.We finally reached my house, thank God. My mom rushed out and hugged David, then looked over at me and Tyler.

“Oh, Sam you brought a friend. And, he is a boy.” My mom looked shocked as she studied Tyler from head to toe.In Florida the only guys that I came home with was Jamie’s new boyfriend.Jaime was never too attached to any of her boyfriends. I guess when you know that when word gets around the school that your single again, guys will be lining up to date you. Her boyfriends lasted about, two or three weeks, but the guy that Jamie has been obsessing over is a guy named Will.This is the most intense crush Jamie has ever had on a guy since the second grade, which in my book does not count. So, anyways, I stood there bushing, while mom looked at me then Tyler, Tyler then me. Finally at Tyler extended his hand to shake my mom’s hand.

“Hi, I’m Tyler. I was planning to show Sam around town after we got our homework done. I hope you don’t mind that we made arrangements without conforming them with you.” Tyler said with his all-American boy smile.It was clear that Tyler had a lot of practice with talking to parents, meeting them before a date.Me, I had no idea what to when you go out with some one. I stood there twisting a stand my hair between my fingers as my mom took Tyler’s hand and shook it.

“Hello, I’m Mrs. Colden. I don’t mind you show Sam the town. I think that is very kind of you. You have my permeation to go, but be home at 10 o’clock. Oh, what the heck make it 12 o’clock its not a school night. I was very nice to meet you Tyler.” My mom said then gestured us into the house. David and Tyler sat on different sides of the black leather couch.

“I’ll go get snacks.” I announced, and headed to the kitchen.My mom fallowed me by the heels and when I turned around from the pantries, with my arms filled with vanilla wafers, granola bars, and assorted nuts, she was standing in front of me. It made me jump, so like always I dropped everything. David rushed to my side and helped me pick up the big mess.

“Sorry, I heard a crash in here. And, knowing Sam, she most likely dropped something.” David snatched the snacks out of my hands. “Here let me get those so you don’t drop them again.”

“Thanks you really don’t have to do that.” I said gridding my teeth and trying to do my best to smile. David was showing my mom that he was the better choose for me.Hoping, that if Tyler breaks my heart, that mom will arrange me to go out with David.

“Anything for you Sam.” David said then rushed to the living room with the snacks in his pale arm.Mom glanced over at me, her jaw dropped.

“Well, it looks like you’re the Jamie at school.” My mom said as a worried look covered her face. I could tell she was thinking what it would be like if I was the next Jamie. Tons of my friends coming over at once, planning all kinds of parties and becoming insanely busy. “So, what the story between you and the guys?” She pointed to Tyler and David with her finger switching back and fourth between the two of them.