Chapter 8- Shopping & A Almost Kiss

HALLIE'S P.O.V

We left the skating rink and came home. I'm currently sitting in between Harry and Louis.

"GIVE ME BACK MY CARROT!!!!" Louis yelled at Niall.

"Yoawabibtbacnow?" Niall said chewing the carrot.

"Niall! Don't talk with your mouth full!" I Said.

He smiled. "Sowwy." He Said. I laughed.

Liam gave Louis a carrot.

"YEAAAAAAA!!!!! CARROT!!!" Louis said. I giggled.

"Like, do you always carry that around?" I asked Liam.

"Yep. For times like this."

"YES FINALLY WE'RE HOME!!!!" I yelled as the car pulled into the driveway.

Chloe and I ran out and did a series of cartwheels/backflips.

All the boys were staring at eyes wide eyes mouth open.

"What?" We asked.

"It's just that- it's just that we didn't know you could do THAT." Harry said.

"Well, when we were 4 we took gymnastics/tumbling all the way up to 16. Then in high school we made the cheer team,no doubt. We now teach a little gymnastics class every now and then for girls who want to know how to do that."

"Wow." They said.

We went inside and settled down; Niall, to go find food of corse, Zayn to fix his hair, Louis,- I DON'T EVEN KNOW WERE THAT BOY IS, Liam, off with Chloe, and Harry, next to me?

We decided to go do a little shopping us girls.

We called Ashley up and decided to meet at the mall.

Chloe and I walked up to the mall entrance where Ashley was waiting.

"Hey guys! What's up?" She Said.

"Hey! Where to first?"I said.

"How about... TOP-SHOP!!!!!"

"K!"

We went into Top-Shop.

"How about this one?" I said to Ashley.

I held up a short- white dress that fades into pink ruffles at the end.

"I'll try it!" She said with a hopeful smile on her face. She walked into the changing rooms just as Chloe walked up to me in a- I don't know how to describe it but it was BEAUTIFUL.

"How do I look?" She said with a smile on.

With her blonde hair with light brown streaks, Perfectly straight white teeth, nice legs, Red heels, perfect face- she looked as same as the dress. BEAUTIFUL.

"Beautiful!" I said.

She smiled then walked off towards more dresses.

She came running back up to me.

"Try this on." She said shoving a bright red dress with grey poka- dots and white high heels into my hands.

I went over to the dressing rooms and tried it on. Wow. My Long dirty blond hair framed my face and looked good with the dress. My straight white teeth made it stand out. The white heels made it stand out even more.

I walked out. They gasped. Did i really look that bad?

"OMG!!!!!!! You have to get that! It looks perfect on you!!!!" Chloe said.

"I agree!" Ashley said.

We all changed back into our regular clothes and payed for what we got.

I got the dress, heels, and a Gold heart necklace.

Chloe got the beautiful dress, red heels, and a few bracelets.

And Ashley got her white and pink ruffles at the bottom dress, black heels, and a necklace.

We got Starbucks and headed home.

As soon as I got in, Harry pulled me into a different room.

"Harry?"

"Hmmm??"

"What are we doing here?"

"I-I don't know."

"Well, I need to put these bags downstairs."

"Wait! Before you go I want to show you this!"

I sighed and put my bags down. "What is it?"

He put his hands on my waist and leaned in.

I think I leaned in too.

At that moment Chloe and Liam barged in.

We turned around. Well, I did.

"Were we arupting something?" Liam said while Chloe smirked at me and raised her eye brows.

I glared at her.

"Nope!" I said.

I grabbed my bags waved Harry goodbye and skipped out of the room. He waved back.

That was confusing. Why did he pull me into that room? Why did he lean in? Why did I lean in?

Wait..... It all makes sense.

Was he going to kiss me?

**********************************

Hey guys! Sorry for the LATE LATE LATE Update! Thanks for putting up with me!

OMG!!!! THANKS FOR THE 213 READS!!!!!! #AwesomestFansEver!

BUT PLEASEEEEEE VOTE!!!! IT ONLY TAKES LIKE, LESS THAN 5 SECONDS!!!!! You guys could do that! That's not to much to ask for! Just 1 vote a chapter! Less than 5 seconds! Please Vote!

REMEMBER

GO BACK A "CHAPTER" AND COMMENT FOR MY 'NEW NAME FOR HALLIE CONTEST'!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

- Dreamer_15