Chapter 2- Calling him

CHAPTER 2- Calling him

Hallie \P.O.V/

They were letting us in. Me and Chloe got into our front row seats, waiting for the show to start. I started getting out my phone and opened up my journal to where Harry's phone number was. I typed in: Harry Styles, then did his number. I just finished when the lights dimed and girls started screaming. I put my phone in my purse alone with my notebook. I got up and jumped up and down, just as the boys were entering.

Harry \ P.O.V /

I walked on stage looking for the girl I saw earlier. She ment more to me than other fans. She stood out the most making me want to stand there all say and stare at her. I remember as I turned back to wink at her other girls said that I winked at them. I wanted to shout at them, " No! I was winking at the gorgeous girl, that I just talked to!" But I knew they would start bawling and Liam would yell at me. I got caught out of my trance as Louis snapped his fingers in my face. The Music started and we started singing. When it got to my solo I tried to find her. I just did in the middle of my solo and winked at her. She blushed. She looked so cute when she blushed. We finished up the concert, me accasionly, steeling glances at her. On the way out I grabbed her arm. She turned around right away. I thought It would be okay to talk to her because she was the last one leaving.

" Harry?" She said. " Yea. It's me. So... Call me?" " Sure!" She started walking away. I felt like I forgot something. " Wait!!!!!" I called to her. She turned around. " What?" She asked. I ran over to her. " I didn't catch your name." " Oh..." She said smiling. " I'm-" " Harry!!!!!! What the- come on we have to go!!!!! I can't stand a moment with out my Hazza!!!" Louis said smirking, also cutting her off. " Louis!! Can't you see I'm doing something? I'll be there in a minute!" " Ok Hazza! Just don't cheat on me!!! I'm counting!!" " Sorry. Don't mind him. You were saying?" " Oh yes! I'm Hallie!" " Butifull name!!" I said drooling over her. " Can I have your number??" I asked uncertain. " Oh... Yeah. Sure!" She said. She was in the middle of giving it to me when Louis cut her off. " Hazza! Times up!" " Just 1 more minute... No counting!" " Ok. Fine! Just be there in 5 minutes!" " Ok!!" "You were saying??" I said turning my attion back to her. She gave me the rest of her number than ran off.

Hallie \ P.O.V /

I can't believe I met Harry Styles! He asked me for his number!!!!! I decided to call him instead of just thinking I met him. I pressed his number.

It rung once.

It rung twice.

It rung three times.

It rung four times.

Finally someone picked up.

" Hello?"

I knew right away it was Harry.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( A/N)

Heeeeyyy!!! Hope it's better from the last chapter!!!! 5 votes 6 comments? Is that to much to ask for???? At least 5 votes and 5 comments. If 6 comments ill update 1 day before I would update.

Got to go to something very important. * Serious face * . No just kidding! But I have to go! * KISS KISS *

- Dreamer_15