Chapter 6- Whatcha' Want To Do?

Chapter 5- Whatcha' Want To Do?

Hallie's P.O.V

I woke up as everyone else was waking up. We decided to eat out. We all got ready (like wash our face since our clothes were at our house and the boys wanted us to wait for them). We finally went to our place and we showed them our rooms first and told them we would be getting ready, and feel free to explore in any room except ours. I took a shower and went to my closet to pick out something.

I decided on, white jeans, a hot-red tee (with no straps, just something that goes around the neck), hot-red heels, hot-red purse, a hot-red BFF necklace (the side with Best on it), and a light-pink fake pearl-earrings. I entered the hall and checked Chloe's room. She was just slipping on a bracelet and then came to walk with me.

We went down stairs to find 5 boys passed out on the couch. We giggled.

Then Zayn fell off. We used our time wisely and took a picture. Very mature. Yes indeed.

We quickly went over to the couch and pushed them off and then ran to hide. We herd a big 'Omph'. We silently giggled.

"Zayn!!!! Why'd ya' do that to me?????" Niall said.

"Why would I? I'm on the floor to ya' doofus!" Zayn said.

"Clearly the girls did this," Liam said.

"Let's find them!" Louis said.

I heard noises that must of been them getting up.

"Niall and me search down here Zayn and Louis search upstairs, and Harry come with us," Liam said.

Harry had just passed me and I told Chloe to wait right there, and I jumped on Harry's back. He screamed like a little girl. Me and Chloe started cracking up. We couldn't help it- it was SO funny! All the boys came running to Harry as fast as possible.

"Harry, what hap-" Liam said.

"Girls! That's not funny!" Liam said again.

"Second time in a row!!!!! Boo-Yah!" Chloe said doing this Hip-thrusting kinda thing. At that we all started cracking up.

"Now what was that??!?!?!??" I managed to get out between all our fits of laughter.

"My best dance moves that's what!" Chloe said.

We started to laugh evan harder.

"We'll, if that's your best I'm afraid to see your worst," Zayn said.

"We'll whatcha' want to do today?" Asked Harry.

"Rollar Skate!" I said.

"Yeah!" Chloe said.

"K," said Liam.

He was on his phone for a moment or 2 then said, "Done. I rented a skating rink for the day. Snacks covered."

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!" Niall screamed.

"You better not eat all their food." I said.

"I'm not not making any promises."

"Well... Lets go!" I said.

We all got out of the house and into Liam's mini-van. There wasn't anough room so, we put down the seats in the back.

It was Liam driving, Zayn next to him and the rest of us in the back.

The car started and we were on our way to the roller rink!

*******************************************************************************************

Wow! 2 updates in 1 day? You guys are spoiled! Do you like it? Sorry short chappie. But longer one next. Who do you ship?

Harry? (HA!!!!! That's Hallie + Harry= ether Hallie or Harry)

Hayn?

Hiall?

Ciam?

Couis?

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

- Dreamer_15