Chapter 3- Hearing news

\ RECAP/

It rung once.

It rung twice.

It rung 3 times.

It rung 4 times.

Fiannaly someone piked up.

I knew right away that it was Harry.

___________________________________________________________________

Harry's \ P.O.V. /

I ran a hand through my curls. When will she call me? I was about to call her when my phone rang. " Hello?" " Hey Harry. It's me, Hallie." " Oh, hey Hallie!" There was something about Hallie that stood out. Something that the other fans didn't have. " AWWWWW!!!!!!!!! Harry! That's so sweet of you to say that!" " Wait. Hallie. What did I just say?" " That I stood out and had something that other fans didn't have!" " ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!" " What?" " I have to stop saying my thoughts out loud!!!!" " Look, Harry I'm so sorry, but I have to go." " Ok. B-" I was cut of. " So?" Lou asked. " So what?" " Tell me what she told you!!" " She said that I was sweet. That's all I'm telling." " That's what you wanted? Right?" " Yes Lou, I just need some alone time." " OH, I SEE HOW YOU ARE!!!!!" " " Lou I-" He had already walked away so what's the point? " ARRRRGGGGGGGG!!!!!!"

HALLIE \ P.O.V. /

" What do you want Chloe? Don't you see I was talking to Harry?"

" Sorry. So what did he tell you?"

" He said that I stood out and had something the other fans didn't."

" Oh! Hallie! Don't you see what he's trying to do? HE'S FLIRTING WITH YOU!!!!"

" What...how... When? He was trying to flirt? HOW DID I MISS THAT?????"

" I don't know. Well... I'll give you some alone time to rest and think."

" Thanks Chlo. You'r the best!"

" No prob!!!!"

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

What if Harry DID try to flirt with me?

What if Harry thought that if he could kiss me he could?

What if Harry WAS going to ask me out?

Ugh. Hallie stop thing about him.

I pulled out my phone and went on my new YOUTUBE app.

I serched: shines that a boy likes you.

And when I was don with that video, Harry did all of those things.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

NEXT DAY:

I woke up with my phone in my lap and I was dreaming that I met Harry Styles and he flirted with me. I know this would never happen in realality. I pulled on my contacts to see if that WASN'T a dream. I went down to the S's then I saw it: Harry Styles.

I took my shower and changed into a white tank top, with a light green long-sleeved T-shirt, with skinny jeans and a couple of bracelets. I whore some light make up. Maskera and light blue eye-liner. When I came back to my phone it said: 1 new message. I thought it must be from Chloe. But I prayed it wasn't Harry. I looked at my message it said: Harry Styles: Care to meet the boys? ;)

I replied:

Sure! What time? Can I bring Chloe along?

In seconds he replied:

Harry Styles:

Sure!!! Come to 1232 Parkrey Dr. At 10 ( a.m )

K!!

I said.

I went down stairs. Cloe was down there sitting, watching TV, and eating cereal.

She must have noticed me because she said " Hey Hallie! What's up? Did you think last night?"

" Hey Chlo! Yes I thought last night."

I grabbed a bowl of cereal she set out for me ( Fruity Pebles my favorite ) and joined her at the TV.

" Hey Chloe?"

" Yeah?"

" Can I tell you something?"

" Of corse! Hallie you know you can tell me ANYTHING!"

I took a deep breath before saying,

" Chloe, we are meeting... One Direction!!!!"

" You mean?" She said stuttering on her cereal.

" Yes Chlo. I mean THE ONE DIRECTION!"

" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!"

" CHLOE!!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME???? WE HAVE TO GET REDY!!!! DO I LOOK GOOD???? GOD, I NEED TO GO TAKE A SHOWER!!!!!" " Woah, Woah!!!!!!! Calm down!!! We meet them at 10."

She took her shower while I was watching Sponge Bob and letting Issabella, my dog out.

We both came down stairs at 9:30.

" Let's go" I said hopping in the car.

I turned the radio on One Thing was playing.

We both sang along.

Fiannly we arrived.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

( A/N )

So how's the chapter? I just updated cause I had nothing to do. I'm having a contest. 3 people will win. The person who guesses ether Chloe or Hallie's best personality gets to be featured Some point in the book. Oh and tell me what you want your name to be if you win and who you like the most out of all ONE DIRECTION. Love ya. * KISS KISS *

- Dreamer_15