~Chapter 13~

{Sebastians P.O.V}

I walked out of the bathroom after putting on some boxers and pants, then walked over to Kat with an evil smirk upon my face.

"Kat you know what's coming next don't you?"

"Yup." she said popping the 'P'.

I stopped in front of her and then luke left. She called out to him saying 'you jerk!'. I just stood there laughing and started tickling her sides and neck. The sound of her laugh was amazing and I wished I could here it forever. I continued to tickler her until she needed to take a massive breath in.

Leaning down over her body that had just been tossing and turning on the bed, I started to kiss her neck. Right in the spot where I would mark her. Once she caught her breath she looked straight at me after pulling my head up. Her eyes had turned darker with lust. As they continued to get darker with each kiss I gave her, I felt my wolf purring and trying to break through so he could be in control.

I got up, closed my eyes and ran my fingers through my hair, reopening my eyes I see that Kat was sitting on the floor. Quickly moving towards her I saw that she had tears in her eyes.

"What's the matter Katrina?"

"You don't w-want to m-mate with me, d-do you?"

"Of course I do, you are mine, no one else's but mine!" I growled lowly into her ear.

"Let me go Sebastian, please your hurting me..."

That's when I noticed my left hand was painfully digging into her hip and my right was gripping her arm so tightly she was going to get a bruise.

"I'm so s-sorry, p-please don't leave I-I didn't mean to h-hurt you." I stammered from the shock of realising I just hurt my mate.

"It's okay, I'm going to go to the guest room just for tonight."

"No, no please I promise I won't hurt you again, just please stay with me tonight?"

"O-okay, I will."

With that I jumped into bed and waited for her to get in as well. When she did I wrapped my arms around her and whispered apologies and sweet nothing's in her ear until she fell asleep. When she did I went to go check up on everyone.

Walking through the house not a peep sounded so when I was satisfied I quietly jogged back upstairs to my room. Shock coursed through my body when I saw two men carrying my Kat out of my bedroom via balcony.

"HEY NO, WHO ARE YOU?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TAKING MY MATE AWAY FROM ME?!"

All they did was laugh at me and completely vanish with the click of their fingers. My wolf Liam was trying to break out but I held him back as best I could. Running around the house, shouting, I did anything and everything to make the entire family wake.

My wolf was so angry and hurt, he wanted-no we want our mate back now.

"Son, what's wrong?"

"Two men just took my mate away from me,that's what!"

"Sebastian hun just calm down, your father and I will send out a search party immediately, we will use our best trackers."

"Thank you mum, you two are both amazing, you have no idea how much I love you."

I hugged the both and then felt little arms go around my calves. I looked down and saw Laura rubbing her eyes and trying not to cry. She may be young but she's a smart pup and understands a lot more than most pups her age.

"Big brother, I want Kat, bring her back please?"

"I will no matter what Laura."

"Promise?"

"I promise baby sis, now lets get you back to bed."

"Go, I'll put her to bed Sebastian."

"Thank you luke, much appreciated."

"No problemo brother."

Luke picked up Laura and went upstairs with her. Most likely to go watch movies with her till she falls asleep again.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and so I turned around to see Damien.

"I'll help find her, she is my sister and I will kill the bastards that dared to take her from us."

Well like that wasn't gonna happen.

"Of course, you're still the one she knows and trusts most, so you'll know her scent better than the rest of us."

Yeah I hadn't gotten the time to memorise her scent yet. But we have Damien so all good.

"Lets get that search party started yeah?"

"YES ALPHA."

"That's what I like to hear."

A/N: sooooo I will be ending the book soon because it is really hard for me to actually think of what to write so yeah. love you all xxxx