~Chapter 11~

{Katrinas P.O.V}

I woke with a startle, I felt like something had gone wrong. I looked around and couldn't see Seth, I FREAKED.

WHO KNOWS WHETHER OR NOT HE IS HURT ?!

Okay okay I'm over reacting, I tend to do that since my parents had past.

But I do care for him a LOT.

He's my world and I wouldn't be able to do anything if he was hurt or even dead.

I decided to walk around and went upstairs, seeing if he was in his room.

He wasn't, I checked the kitchen, the gaming room, out the back yard and even his office.

As soon as I stepped in and saw the room in poor condition, I knew that what I felt earlier took place here.

I left the room and decided to go down to the basement.

That's when I saw my boy sitting there with a blank look on his face and shirtless with just his track pants on.

I guess that's just what he does when it's really warm in the basement . A little air to the mind and body never hurt anyone.

Walking over to him I wrapped my arms around his shoulders from behind but before I did, I whispered 'it's just me bubba'.

He seemed to relax into my arms and started to play with the little paper butterfly in his hands.

"What happened?"

"Witches...that's what happened."

"Oh no, what have those low life scums done now?"

"They took something very special to my mother."

"Oh, I won't ask anymore questions if you're uncomfortable."

"No baby girl, I was going to tell you sooner or later anyways."

"Okay, tell me when you're ready then."

He took a few deep breathes and then got me to sit down on his lap.

"Okay so, when Luke was still pretty young but understood and I was around 5-6 years old, my mum fell pregnant with twins. They were both going to be boys and I was so excited, Luke loved having 1 little brother, the thought of 2 more made him so happy. After my mum was around 7 months pregnant she was possessed by an old witches soul. We don't know how she survived but my brothers didn't. I guess they weren't strong enough to be able to have their mum possessed as well as themselves. My mother had them both taken out and their hearts removed from their tiny bodies. She had them enchanted by the only witch she trusted, one of her best friends. They were put in the glass box for us to remember them by. There was nothing we could do, Luke and I got a teddy bear each and we keep those as a reminder of them both."

By the end he and I were both in tears. What I couldn't figure out was why would witches take those hearts?

"Seth, why did they take the hearts?"

"Some say if twins are lost and their hearts enchanted then somehow then can revive dead loved ones from their graves."

"Oh, that's so stupid."

"What do you mean cupcake?"

"Witches they're so stupid they have their own magic to do the reviving if a dead person, don't they?!"

"They do but most don't know how, because they could revive the wrong people."

"We have to stop them."

"That's why I have an old friend who's getting my baby brothers' hearts back."

"Who is he?"

"He's a human friend of mine and he's a witch hunter, his family was killed in front of him by witches."

"Okay, it's late do you want to get some sleep?"

"I'm gonna put Laura to bed and watch her tonight, just in case they come back baby girl."

"It's fine I will too."

"You know you don't have to ri-"

"Shhhh, I want to Seth trust me it's fine with me."

He nods his head softly and buries his head into my neck as if it was calming.

I grabbed his hand and ran my fingers over his knuckle. I also ran a hand through his hair which seemed to calm him done a bit more.

Standing up I brought him up with me and hugged him laying my head in his chest and wished that he would be okay soon. It hurts knowing that he's in pain, whether it be physically and/or emotionally.

He acts so strong for everyone.

He's my rock when I'm water and I'm his rock when he's water.

We are perfect for each other and that's why the moon goddess paired us together.

I'm glad I don't think I'd like not being his mate.

We walk up into the main floor and see Laura on the lounge asleep. Sebastian picks her up carefully and cradles her in his arms slowly walking so he doesn't wake her.

She looks tiny compared to Seth and I can see one day he is going to be an amazing father.

Going upstairs we walk to Laura's room and it's all pink and purple with Disney princess characters everywhere. Sebastian lays her down on her bed and takes her princess dress off and nodded to the little dress at the end of her bed. It was a small nightgown and had princess belle on it.

Giving it to Sebastian I make sure she's sitting up and lift her arms for Sebastian to get the dress on. I come over to him and hug him from behind but let go and turn him around seeing tears in his eyes.

"Aww, look I know how it feels to lose family because it's happened to me. I know what you're going through."

"Thank you baby, I'm lucky to have you, once this is all over then I'm gonna have to make u mine and mark you though."

He winked at me and kissed the spot where he would mark me. Loving the feeling I put my arms around his neck and pull him closer. He still hadn't put a shirt on so I could feel his defined torso against mine, those delicious abs looked rock hard and I loved that he worked out so much.

Pulling away from my neck he brushed the hair out of my face and ran his hand through his because it was dropping into his eyes. After doing that he leaned closer and kissed me.

He kissed me until we both needed to catch our breath and then sat down on the purple bean bag. He looked up at me and whispered 'come here babe'.

Walking over to him, he pulled me down onto his lap and it was my turn to be cradled in his arms. Once again I felt as safe as ever and that nothing bad would happen to me as long as Sebastian was near.

Resting my head on his shoulder I felt my eyes getting heavy. They slowly closed and I fell into deep sleep, hoping that Sebastian did too and didn't stay up all night watching us.

A/N: just bear with me everyone it's holidays and I'm going to try and update more when I'm not doing anything. I've been getting lots of support from you all also so I'm gonna ditch what i said in the authors note and keep updating!

Please don't be afraid to write on my board and give me a message also!!

Love you all xx