~Chapter 4~

This is the dress that Katrina is wearing in this and maybe the next chapter. I've decided that this full chapter is going to be in Sebastian's P.O.V. I think it would be nice if you all knew what he thinks about Katrina and what he feels when around her.

{ Sebastian's P.O.V }

All I could feel was her beautiful eyes staring at my back as we were walking to my mums designing room. She really is different to everyone I know, but it's a good, or should I say perfect different. Even Luke was curious as to why she was here with me. I could just tell, him being my closest brother.

Once I opened mums door, Katrina was surprised and shocked at how much clothing there was. It all ranged from newborn clothing to clothing our elders wear. Everything you can imagine it was probably in this very room.

"Welcome to my mums fashion room, hang on a second because I think she might be in here."

"Yeah ok."

"MUM, YOU IN HERE?!" I hollered out into the room.

Crap I hope I wasn't too loud for Kat.

"Wow warning next time your gonna use that alpha voice, jeez that almost burst my eardrums!" Kat said covering her ears.

Damn I was WAY too loud for her! I'm such a f*cking stupid idiot!

You should of told her to move away and cover her ears you dumb-ass! Now look what you've done!

I know I'm an idiot and I'm gonna apologise now so shut up Liam!

Liam is my wolf and is very loud, easily angered, a complete dick but he said he might act exactly like this with my mate...

Katrina's my mate.

That's why I'm not being a complete dick like I usually am.

That's why I'm attracted to her and I only think about her.

She's supposed to be mine.

I will make her mine, ours, I just have to wait till Friday.

"Oh my moon goddess, I'm so sorry Kat I didn't mean to be that loud."

"It's ok just give me a warning yeah?"

"Of course."

"Well this way princess kitty, someone should be here somewhere."

"Alright no more yelling though."

"Yes your highness."

I walked to my mums office, with Kat next to me, to see my aunt Jessica. She's only 25, so she likes to listen to music. So that's why she didn't hear me before.

"Hey aunt Jessica, could you find a ball dress for Katrina here?"

"Laura wants her to play royals, but she wants everyone to play as well."

"Of course!"

"I'll wait over there then."

"Nope Sebby Webby, you are not leaving me."

"Why?"

"Because you need to tell me what Laura will like, with help Jessica's obviously."

"Fine, I think a purple or blue one might be perfect on you Kitty Kat."

"Good boy I was thinking that as well, my goddess your mum really drilled in some good fashion sense into that brainless head of yours."

"Too bad he doesn't use it for himself jess." Katrina giggled, and it sounded like music to my ears. I was a bit offended that she thought I didn't use my fashion sense for my own clothes. But it was true, I just chuck on whatever I find and run out the door 'cause I'm always late.