~chapter 2~

I hope you all enjoy this chapter too!

{Katrinas P.O.V}

"Do you have a ride home?" Asked Sebastian, after we left music and were walking down the busy halls of school. "I've got my brother picking me up in a few minutes, why?". I replied with confusion. "I was going to ask if you maybe wanted to come over to my place, but you don't have to if you don't want to". As he said this a little bit of blush crept up onto his face. To be honest I thought it was really cute. "Well how about we hang out Friday, since it will be my birthday and I don't want to celebrate it with just my brother". I had suggested with the hope that he would agree.

"Yeah that sounds good". Sebastian replied with a little smile on his face.

Yes!! I have to say I was expecting him to say no!

"Hey Katrina, lets go home ok!" My brother hollered from across the car park. "Yeah, give me a minute alright!" I hollered back at him. "Well I have to go now, so I'll see you tomorrow at school yeah." I said to Sebastian feeling a bit sad that I was leaving him. "Yeah, wait hang on let me get your phone number." Sebastian said, and I gave him my phone, so he could put his phone number in. "Hurry up Kat!" Damian shouted once again, but I ignored him and then Sebastian suddenly hugged me. "We are going to be really good friends." He had whispered into my ear, then let go of me so I could get to my brother.

"Who was that kat?" Damian asked with his brows furrowed. "You know the alpha Chance family? Well he is Sebastian Chance." I answered in a dreamy voice, and a small smile. "Hang on, hold the bus back here. That was Sebastian Chance the next alpha of the blood snow pack?" Damian asked as we got into his car. "Yeah why?" I questioned in confusion. "You know I was talking to his dad before you woke up and he said that we could join his pack. I was going to wait until your birthday to tell you but well now you know." Damian answered.

Wow that's a awesome early birthday present. But why would they let us into their pack?

"Oi, little sis, don't you like the idea that we are being let into this pack?" Damian asked, and placed a hand on my shoulder without looking away from the road. "Huh, oh yeah I was just wondering what it's going to be like in a huge and the most powerful pack in Australia." I answered him.

"So how was your day Damian?" I asked him. "Well I actually met my mate today, but she doesn't know it yet because she's only 16. Like you but her birthday isn't for another two weeks." He replied.

"Cool, do I know her?"

"Actually she's in your class and I think she's one of your new friends."

"Oh. Well tell me her name and if she is one of my new friends I'll know."

"Her name is Sarah, she's so beautiful too."

"Ooh, I know who your talking about now. Yeah she is quite pretty isn't she."

"But all I want to know is if she's with another guy, that's what worries me the most."

"Well I think she's single right now."

"Good, otherwise I would've punched that guy in the face, I mean if she was dating someone else."

We arrived at home just as Damian finished his last sentence. As I was climbing up the stairs to go to my room my phone rang, it was Sebastian calling me.

"Hey, what are you doing?"

"Well I'm about to open my door, set down my school bag then do my homework. Like your supposed to mister chance." I smirked a little bit because I know he hates being called that. I don't know why though, its just being formal.

"Oi, you know I don't like doing school work and that I especially don't like you calling me that. "

"You're basically calling me my dads name."

"I know, and I'm sorry ok?" I asked in a quiet voice as to not make him any more sad or angry.

"Anyways, why did you call me? I mean I saw you just 20 minutes ago."

"Coz I was bored and everyone here is off doing their business."

"Even my mum and dad are off doing something."

"Well then, um is ok if I can come over then and hang out with you?"

"Oh. Yeah of course it is as long as your brothers ok with it."

"Hang on a minute ok, just so I can check."

"Alright."

So I went down stairs to see my brother lounging around in the lounge room, and I decided that I was just going to go up to him and ask him straight out.

"Could I go to Sebastian's house please, like right now?"

Please say yes, please say yes

"Alright, just be home before eleven pm ok?"

"Yes sir hehe."

I raced up the stairs again but not before giving my brother a hug first. I then picked up my phone again and was now talking to Seth again.

"What did he say?"

"He said I'm allowed to go to your place, just as long as I'm back before eleven pm ok."

"Yeah sure, not a problem there."

"So how am I going to get there?"

"Oh, I'm on my way now aha. So I'll talk to you in a bit ok."

"Alright, see you soon."

"One more thing, wear something warm."

"Uh sure, well I'll see you in a bit."

"Yeah, ok bye."

"Bye."

Whelp, now I'm gonna have to go through all my clothes to find something warmer.

A/N: So sorry for the wait I've just been really busy with my baby sister and my internets being stupid and ugh, just not my week.
But anyways I hope you guys and girls like this chapter and chapter 3 will be coming around next Friday-Sunday. I wonder why Katrina wanted to go to Sebastian's place.Well your all gonna have to wait for the next chapter.

Thank you all and see ya in the next chapter!