~Chapter 12~

A/N: that drawing of a wolf is one that I made a few days ago so please don't judge at how bad it is 💖

{Sebastian's P.O.V}

Cradling my baby girl felt amazing but making sure that my sister was okay made me feel even better. I leaned my head back against the wall behind me and closed my heavy and tired eyes.

Opening them back up I moved just a small amount so that I would be a little more comfortable when I fell asleep. Shifting a little without waking Kat up, I moved until I was most comfortable.

Slowly and unwilling I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

{Laura's P.O.V}

I dreamt of daddy and mummy and the rest of my family.

They didn't look very happy, luke and Sebastian looked really sad and angry. When they looked like that they looked really scary. I looked down in my dream and saw red stuff pouring out of my tummy. I wondered what it was but when I moved it hurt a lot, I screamed out in pain.

Mummy and daddy had their eyes closed and had really white skin. Both of them had the red stuff pouring out too. It was coming out in different places though. Mummy had the red stuff coming out of her chest and daddy had it coming out of his head.

"Mummy? Daddy?"

I called out to them but they didn't move. I got scared and I knew that they were dead.

I felt someone touch my stomach and whisper something to me.

"Get ready, this will happen little mutt..."

I screamed and shot up from my position in bed. I screamed and screamed until everyone was in my room trying to get me to calm down.

Mummy and daddy held me tight and asked me what happened and if I had another premonition.

"Y-you were all dead.."

Mummy said "Oh Laura it's okay we are going to protect you no matter what baby girl."

Daddy just picked me up and hugged me. I cried and cried until I fell back to sleep on daddy's shoulder.

{Mathews P.O.V}

I held my daughter knowing what she was going through. My poor baby girl didn't deserve to go through this but we had no choice.

My sons and the mate of Sebastian, sat on the bed curious of what Laura just went through.

"Okay honey I think it's time we tell the boys what Laura has."

"I think so too matt."

"Alright, so Laura has premonition dreams she doesn't know why yet because she's too young but one day she will. I had this as a kid and unfortunately she inherited it from me. To be honest I was hoping one of you boys got it because I know that you two could handle it better then Laura would be able to. Her premonitions are short and she doesn't get much out of it but whatever she sees, she can feel all the emotions, she feels pain, happiness, anger and so forth. So obviously she had a terrible premonition this time because this has not happened before all the screaming and crying have not happened before. It's a curse and a blessing. Until she's older she will not be able to control them. That's why she is always taking one pill right before bed. We had forgotten to give her one before she went to sleep tonight."

Sebastian and Luke look at each other then at Laura in my arms. Nodding there heads saying they both understand, they give her a soft kiss on her forehead and leave the room.

Slowly and gently I set Laura down and left the room going into my study and start working again.

My wife stays in there and makes sure she's okay.

{Luke's P.O.V}

I walk up to Sebastian's room and knock on the door. Kat opens it and lets me walk into the room.

"He's in the shower at the moment. He said he needed a little alone time but wanted to know that I'll be okay so a shower it was."

"That's my brother, always making sure everyone's okay before he even does anything about himself."

"He's a brave boy I must say that and I'm truly happy that I'm with him."

"That's good, I've seen the way he looks at you, it's like you're his dream girl that he always talked to me about. Funny, gorgeous, nice and caring, I mean what guy wouldn't want that."

"Oh trust me I have my bad days too."

"Kat everyone does every now and then. It's just part of life."

"Yeah I guess that's true."

"Hey Kat baby, can you get me my towel I left it on the end of the bed?"

"Oh sure, ah hah there it is!"

She run along to the door of the bathroom where Seth's arm is sticking out.

"Thanks baby girl."

"Your welcome silly duck."

" I ain't no duck thanks, I don't go 'quack quack' like Laura's bath toys do!"

"Ahahahaha holy crap man calm down you'll wake the entire pack up with how load you're yelling."

"Oops?"

He comes walking out with a small towel in his hand and the towel Kat gave him around his waist. Sitting down on his bed he grabs Kay's hand and squeezes it tightly.

"So what ya doing in here brother?"

"I don't know I just didn't think that Kat should be here alone aha."

"Oh yeah well it's not like she's gonna join me yet now is it?"

"Hey!"

Kat whacked him over the head with a cushion and I literally started laughing with years in my eyes at his shocked expression.

Then he got the evil smirk all chance boys get, one that meant payback.

He got up and grabbed some boxers and track pants slipping into the bathroom and putting them on. Walking out with his torso on show, he strutted over to Kat who had hidden underneath his bed.

"Kat you know what's coming next don't you?"

"Yup." she said popping the 'P'.

Well that my time to leave.

"See ya tomorrow Kat ahaha."

I closed the door and heard her say 'you jerk'. Laughing to myself I walked to my room and flopped into my bed going back to my nice peaceful sleep.

A/N: okay so everyone's been asking for another chapter sooooo HERE IT IS!

Love you all xx