SHIPPING CONTEST RESULTS!

Aaaaaaaaannnnnnnnd.....

The moment we've all been waiting for....

The results of my shipping contest!

First of all, I have to say that I had a really hard time choosing between all of these AMAZING entries. Seriously, each and every one of these is super awesome! And if you didn't place, don't let that discourage you! I LOVED all of the entries, and I wish I could give you all first place... But that's not how a contest works, right?

Anyways, moving on.... The winners! (If you didn't already check the media :p)

Honourable Mentions:

Dina1223445swag

Hehe, that's a cool little joke you fit in there, Dina! The ship name is cute, (Andrika) as is the drawing!

Xeono100

You gave such an awesome backstory for this, I had to include it! Too bad I don't ship Safira with anyone.... But it's still super cool!

Third:

Night_326

They're such an adorable couple, just like you said in your entry!
It helps that the drawing looks awesome XD

Second:

Silver_Shadow1112

This one is the cutest of them all, in my opinion! A frosty winter boy falling for a bright spring girl? Adorable ^-^

FIRST:

SuperNovaStars

Look at this.

My little handsome cactus boy has found love! -v-

They are so cute together, and they're both humanized plants!

Coincidentally fitting!

So, the end of my second contest. Hopefully, there will be many more to come!

And as I said earlier, don't lose hope if you didn't place, you all did amazing! Just because me and my lame judging skills didn't include you doesn't mean you're not good enough! I am just a dorky teen, after all!