Ship Contest!

Let's face it, the Christmas Contest thing is kinda overdone.

So....

I'm holding a shipping contest!

Confused? I don't blame you.

Basically, you guys have to come up with a ship between two of my OC's or one of mine and one of your's, and draw it. Ex. Strahberri enters with a drawing of a ship between Evander and Shinda (just an example because Berri is super popular... I know Shigneous is a thing.) and explains why she ships them.

IMPORTANT RULES

- You MUST include at least one of my OC's.

- If you aren't doing a ship with both sides my OC's, the OC that isn't mine must BELONG TO YOU. (Ex. You can't ship Gula and Plot Twist [Plot Twist is one of Larry's OC's, all right go to her] unless YOU ARE LARRY. Larry Senpai, please don't kill me, it was just an example...)

- You have to TELL ME why you ship them. Don't just say "Cuz they're cute ^w^". But you don't need a 1000 word essay to explain it. Comment your favourite YouTuber if you understand.

- You have a higher chance of winning if your entry is coloured and lined.

- Absolutely NO TRACING OR COPYING. That is art theft, and I will disqualify you if I find out you stole somebody else's art.

- I am judging mainly on creativity and how well the couple fits. DON'T be afraid to enter because you think you can't art!

- DUE DATE: 2016. If you don't have your entry in by the new year, I can't accept it.

I am judging this contest by myself, no guest judging this time!

And for my last contest, I completely forgot to give a shoutout to my AMAZING guest judges, Berri and Night ! So sorry guys!

Again, DUE DATE IS 2016! The new year!

Have fun!