2 I kneed a werewolf where the sun don't shine.

I'm glad you guys gave this story a chance. Honestly this story is my favorite right now. XD
Thank you! Mwuah!

*****
2 I kneed a werewolf where the sun don't shine.

I couldn't sleep last night. My body was in excruciating pain; my head was bursting like fireworks, and my arm felt like it was being stabbed again and again.

"Rita, Kai is here." I heard Yaya say as she shook me awake.

"He can go to hell," I mumbled back.

"No can do, Rochelle. Now get your fat ass up and carry my bags."

I sat up when I heard my 'name' which was obviously wrong. "My name is Rita, moron."

My heart spiked at how adjacent his face was to mine when I had sat up but I refused to move away because that would make me seem like I'm intimidated by him which was the last thing I wanted him to know.

He didn't move either and raised an eyebrow but kept his snarky smirk. "Nice morning glory, and drool there Rosa." I looked around for Yaya and my other roommates but no one was around.

I rolled my eyes but refused to wipe my morning glory neither the drool. "For the umpteenth time, my name is Rita. Are you stupid or something?"

"First rule, don't talk back to me, slave. Now hurry up, get dressed. If you're not out by two minutes, I'll shred all of your clothes to pieces and you'd have to follow me around naked."

I stuck out my tongue at him and since I was on the top bunk bed I put my hands on his shoulder and jumped down, pushing him down hard. Only he wouldn't fall on the ground. He held my hips and growled something gibberish.

"You weight like an elephant."

My jaw dropped open. "Fuck you."

I slammed the bathroom door closed then brushed my teeth, washed up, and combed my hair as fast as I could. By the time I went out of my room, Kai was lying on my bed, looking through my notebook, my diary.

I screamed and jumped up to snatch it but he stopped me with his one strong arm, lifting me up easily like a pillow. "Give it back!" I snarled, showing him my fangs.

"Nope, it's interesting." He threw me on the bed beside him then hopped down. He was out of the room in a flash. I went out but he was gone. Frustrated, I screamed.

I fucking hate you, Kai!

*****

"Where's my diary?" I asked Kai nicely.

He looked at me. "There you are Rebecca, I was just looking for you. Here, carry my bag." He handed me his 300 pounds bag. I almost fell on the ground because of how heavy it was.

"What the hell is in here? And where's my diary?!"

"Chill woman. Firstly, there are important things in that bag, such as my weights, and dictionaries. Secondly, your diary will be with me until you've completed my wish."

"For two weeks? How can I write if it's not with me?"

"Then you'll just have hold off or write it in another piece of paper. Just transfer it later on. We clear, Rena?"

"Rita. And fine but you're not allowed to read it."

"I already read it."

My world seemed to have crashed down, shattered, and scattered everywhere. There were so many stupid secrets I put in there such as how my mom secretly sneaks out at night to have sleepovers in her asian friend's abode so that she could sing her lungs out on the karaoke, or when my dad sleepwalks and finds himself in the park for a showcase as he would only be on his briefs. It might not be so bad for normal parents but my parents are basically royalty. They are the leaders of the vampires in America. So imagine my embarrassment.