Part 7: Busted

Thanks a bunch to haikyuu_fairy for the feedback! This part is based on your suggestion!
Matt walked into the party, alongside Matthew, both in their corresponding costumes. Matthew clung to Matt's arm for dear life, scared of all the drunk people surrounding them. Matt patted his head reassuringly, whispering into his ear.
"It's gonna be fine. I promise. And I promise not to get super drunk this time......and I promise not to say anything, and-" Matthew cut him off.
"I know, I know. You don't have to do all that, just.....stay with me?" Matt smiled and nodded, kissing Matthew on the forehead.
"Anything for you, Mattie." More confident now, Matthew followed his lover into the living room, where they sat down on the couch together, while Alfred was standing on it with Allen, making out. Everyone cheering them on, Alfred clearly loving the attention. Allen pushed Alfred back onto the coffee table, pulling off his shirt. Matt put a hand on Matthew's shoulder.
"I don't really want to see what happens next. Wanna go upstairs?" He wiggled his eyebrows, and Matthew laughed.
"Sure." Matt nearly dragged him up the stairs before pulling him into a room and shutting the door. He slammed Matthew up against the wall and started kissing him all over.
"Why...why does this always happen at parties?" Matthew asked softly, his hands exploring Matt's chest with his hands.
"I dunno, but I'm thinking that you should go to more parties." Matt said, pulling Matthew off of the wall and pushing him onto the bed, still making out. All of a sudden the door swung open and a horrified French scream came from the doorway.
"Matthew!" They both looked up quickly to find Arthur, Francis, Oliver, and Francois standing in the doorway, shocked expressions on all of their faces. Matthew noticed that Arthur was holding Alfred by his ear, and Oliver was holding Allen by his. Alfred gave Matthew a weak smile and a little wave.
"MATTHEW WILLIAMS, I EXOECTED THIS KIND OF THING FROM YOUR BROTHER, BUT NOT YOU!" Matt quickly got off of Matthew, and they both sat on the bed, embarrassed. After Arthur was done screaming, Oliver took over.
"Mattie, poppet, I really didn't expect this of you. You could have at least told us you had a boyfriend."
"I kind of expected it..." Francois chimed in.
"Francois!"
"Sorry...." Arthur began shouting again.
"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE! AND STAY AWAY FROM MY SON!"
"He's more my son than yours, you incompetent idiot."
"HE'S JUST AS MUCH MY SON AS HE IS YOURS. PLUS, DO YOU REALLY WANT THAT ANIMAL AROUND MATTIE!? HE TRIED TO RAPE HIM FOR FUCKS SAKE!"
"Now now, I doubt Matt tried to rape Matthew. If anything, your son seduced ours. He would never go for someone like that." It was Francis's turn to get mad.
"WHAT!? ARE YOU IMPLYING THAT THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH MY PERFECT MATTHEW!?"
"Precisely, frog face." Francois spoke up again.
"ONLY I'M ALLOWED TO CALL HIM THAT! AND HE'S MY SON TOO!"
"Sure he is. It's not like you ignored him for the first 16 years of his life." Matthew started to cry. Matt put an arm around him.
"I DID NO SUCH THING! I TOOK GOOD CARE OF-"
"ENOUGH! DO YOU BASTARDS THINK THAT YOU'RE HELPING? ALL YOU'RE DOING IS BEING SELFISH AND MAKING MATTIE UPSET. I'M NOT LEAVING THIS SPOT UNTIL MATTIE FEELS BETTER, AND NONE OF YOU CAN STOP ME!" He pointed to Oliver and Francois.
"You two can go home. And leave Allen here."
"But Matt-"
"DID I FUCKING STUTTER?" Oliver hung his head, dropping Allen hard and following Francois out the door.
"Ow! Thanks a lot!" Allen rubbed his head. Alfred scrambled out of Arthur's grasp and ran over to Allen
"Are you okay?" Alfred tried to touch Allen's head and Allen winced.
"Yeah, I just need some ice." Alfred walked down to the kitchen with Allen, leaving Arthur, Francis, Matt and Matthew alone together.
"Matthew, we didn't mean to-"
"It's fine." Matthew cut him off. "Just go." Arthur nodded and closed the door, walking away with Francis. He leaned into Matt, sighing.
"Did he really not pay attention to you up until a year ago?" Matthew nodded. Arthur had always seen him as invisible, just like everyone else. They laud down on the bed, Matt's arms around Matthew.
"Well I'm here now. You'll never be invisible to me." Matthew smiled at that, both of them drifting off to sleep.