Part 4: Halloween funtimes

*ding dong* Matthew hears the doorbell ring and called down to Alfred.
"Get the door Alfred!"
"You get the door! I just just got comfortable with Allen so go fuck yourself." Matthew sighed he was so hungover. And possibly still drunk. He started to walk downstairs, but decided to take a detour to Alfred's room. He finds Allen and Alfred making out on the bed, in their boxers. Alfred shoots up when he notices Mattie and turns bright red.
"Dude! Privacy! I can't believe you-"
"You two fucked didn't you." Before Al could say anything, Allen shot up and answered for him.
"Yes!And it was amazing, if I do say so myself"
"Okay, tmi.." Matthew went downstairs and opened the door, and he was damn lucky there was a couch right by the door, or else he probably would have gotten a concussion Matt knocked him over so fast. The second he opened the door Matthew was greeted by a passionate kiss from Matt, along with a glomp, sending the both of them flying onto the couch. When they had finally stopped making out, Matt was on top of Mattie on the couch, his arms pinning him down on both sides. So basically Mattie was stuck.
"Hi." Matt said as he smiled down as the blushing mess that was Matthew.
"H...Hi." they sat like that, staring at each other, until Matthew finally said something.
"So...not that I'm complaining, but why exactly are you here?"
"To pick up my jerk brother, who probably doesn't remember shit from last night."
"Mmmm....anything else?" Matthew inquired, bucking his hips up to Matt's teasingly.
"As much of a desirable invitation that is.....No. I'm just picking up my brother."
"Boo!" Matt quickly got off of Mattie as they both looked over at Allen and Alfred.
"C'mon Mattie! I really need that 20 bucks!"
"Yeah Matt,don't be such a wimp, just fuck already!" Matt walked over to Allen and grabbed his hair.
"I'm not being a wimp, jackass, I'm waiting until he's ready. That boy is a delicate virgin, and believe me, I want this more than him. Hell, if I was that insensitive, we would be up in that bedroom going at it for 3 days straight, breaking the bed in the process. But I, unlike some people, care for my lovers well being." He let him go and walked back over to Mattie, pulling him into his lap.
"I'm not delicate...." Mattie had turned red and was looking at the floor.
"Sorry to have to be the one to tell you this, but yeah. You are." They were silent for a minute before Mattie spoke again.
"Could you really.....break the bed?" Matt laughed at this.
"You've never seen me in action before."
"Will the 'oh so delicate virgin' ever get to?"
"Yes, you will. Hopefully soon. I just have to wait until-"
"Until I'm ready yeah...blah blah blah..Will you just kiss me again already?" Matt smiled and took Matties face in his hands as he brought his lips to his own. They made out for a good solid hour before Matt finally took Allen home. Both Matt and Matthew were ecstatic about their new found relationship.