He's back...

It has been 2 months sence Chase and I have been togeather, and I love every bit of it! We went on one date. But we also count some of the missions as dates. So bacically, we haven't had a real date. It was Christmas break still and it was a Friday. I think today would be a good day for a date. In my oppinion.

Chase and I were home alone. We don't cuddle, or kiss or anything like that. We both want our space for today. I start talking, "hey, we have almost been dating for 2 months now, we haven't had a date." I looked at him, he looked at me and smiled.

"Bree, wanna go to get dinner tonight?" I blushed and nodded then looked at the time. It was close to dinner, "Let me go and change." I smiled and changed into something comfortable. Just a plain tee and jeans with high tops. :)

Chase smiled in his normal clothes as well. He brings the mission allert box thing, just in case that there is a mission. Adam isn't home, he's at the mall with Catlin! Their first date! It's so cute!!! We would have a double date, but no one knows that Chase and I are togeather. Well you know, besides our family.

We went to get pizza when we heard the mission allert go off. We looked at each other and we sped home to get ready for the mission. Chase was explaining what it was while I got changed and packed up what we needed. We didn't have strength with us, but we will have to make do.

Chase and I went to the sight and started to set up so we can fix the problum. "Well, well, well, if it isn't lovly Bree and Chase Davenport..." I know that voice. Chase and I both looked at eachother. We looked behind us to see that we had a way bigger problum...

Marcus was back...

-----------------------------------
OH SHIT!!!!! SHITS ABOUT TO GET REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, so, sadly this is the end of this book, BUT DON'T WORRY!!!! there is gonna be more!!!!!

1. MARCUS IS BACK?!!?!?!?!??!!?!? WHAT?!??!?!

2. Man, I wasn't nice for this EPIC CLIFF HANGER!!!!!!

3. So how is Marcus back?

4. What's gonna happen at the mission????!!!!

Find out in the next book!!!!

"The Love Triangle?!"

Coming out January 2nd 2016!!!!!!

Ok everyone, it was really nice to see all of you read my story!!! Please share this with all of your friends and vote, comment as well!!!! Bye!!! See you in the next book!!!!

-Delilah Queen