The chip

I was wanting to go to Australia, but Mr. Davenport said no. I got invited to a consert, and well. I guess he didn't say no. I was in the living room with Adam and Chase, I was so mad! "This isn't fair! I can't go to Australia, I can't have a normal life! You know what? I am going to that consert!" I started storming out of the house as I heard Chase yell, "Bree what are you doing?! You can't just-" I didn't care. I wanted to go. I went to the consert with Catlin.

The concerts about over when I saw a man go up on stage and talk in the microphone, "Bree Davenport, I know you're here. GET HOME NOW!!!!" It was Mr. Davenport?! I was by the stage and Mr. Davenport just had to get autographed by the band. Just had to. Once he was done, we went home. He was yelling at me! Once we got home, "Now the modification is gonna take all night get in your capsule while I extract your chip." I sped into my capsule and Mr. Davenport was still yelling at me. "Why would you even think that was ok to go to the consert?!" "I get it! My life isn't my own." Once my chip was taken out, I walked out of my capsule and slammed the chip on the table. "You know what, no." I grabbed a cubed shaped thing and I heard Chase say, "Bree, what are you doing?" "Getting my freedom." I started smashing my chip breaking it, everyone saying "Bree no!" I looked at the results and I felt... reliefe.

"You have no idea what you just did." "I know exactly what I did." "Adam, Chase, could u leave Bree and I alone to talk." "No. It's fine. Stay. There's nothing to talk about." I walked away and left.

---------------------------------------

So this was just the first chapter, I know not even the good part. But trust me, it will. :) and I couldn't find the video I wanted so I just did this one. :)

-Delilah Queen