The reason

Hey everyone! Ok so the idea for why there was sparks goes to brase4life! So here is the reason.
--------------------------------------------
I went to Mr. Davenport to ask him why I felt sparks. Then I stopped. I was about to ask him why there was sparks... I CAN'T DO THAT!!! HE WOULD BE DISCUSSED AT THE FACT I KISSED CHASE!!!!!

I bit my lip and rethought the presses of why there were sparks... well, Catlin and I were eating pop rocks... some of them must of still been in my mouth... but... that makes no sence... I saw blue sparks.. like on 16 years. Or whatever the movie is called with the human merman in it. If I couldn't ask Mr. Davenport... I had to ask Chase. I walked to him and once I saw him, I stopped and smiled walking again. "Hey Chase..." I wrapped my arms around his waist and put my chin on his shoulder. "What are you up to?" He smiled and he was working on some gadget thingy mabober. "Making a battery for Mr. Davenport." "Why does Mr. Davenport need a-?" He cut me off. "Who knows with Mr. Davenport." He smiled and put it down wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me closer, smiling. "So, did you need me for something?" I pulled away and nodded. "Ok so, when we kissed, I sware there were legit sparks." He nodded. "Oh yah. I was eating some electric pop rocks and some of it must of gotten on my lip when I kissed you. Sorry." He smiled that dorky smile and so did I. He grabbed my hand and twirled me around pulling me close, hand on my hip. "So, we are alone again, no one here, Eddie is off somewhere. I say... one more kiss?"

I smirked.

----------------------------------
I'm sorry I had to do this!!!

1. Will they kiss?
2. Will Bree ever tell anyone that she kissed Chase?
3. Will I ever be nice and stop making the cliff hangers?!

I want to thank you all for voting and reading my story!!! You will love what's coming in the near future!!! See you all in the next chapter!!!!

-Delilah Queen♡