The test part 2

Wow! A lot of you are loving my story!!!! Thank you all! So, I was asked to update soon, so here is another chapter.
-----------------------------------------

It was the next day and I wanted to take a small nap. So I went into my capsule and took a nap.

I was hearing yelling and felt a sharp pain in my neck. It felt familiar thoe. I looked and saw Douglas and Leo. My eyes widened and opened my capsule and stepped out. "Leo?! What is he-" "He is here to fix your chip." I nodded trusting him. "Ok. Go on. Take a test run." Douglas said and I nodded.

I ran in circles around the house threw the lab and stuff, but I couldn't stop!!! "I can't stop!!!!!!" I said as I passed by them. Leo and Douglas must of been forming a plan. I hope so cause I couldn't see or know what they were doing. I just kept running and running.

A little while later, I was stuck it what must of been glue. I looked at Leo and Douglas then next thing I know, I was running again!

An hour of running non stop and now I'm in a harness hanging from the ceiling! My legs kept going, Mr. Davenport was now here and so Douglas and Mr. Davenport and Leo all tried to fix me. "Guy's we need to hurry! Her heart rate is increasing and if we don't make her stop here soon, her heart will-" "My heart will what?!" "What's another word for explode?"

I was too busy about to be pass out when I stopped. I heard the boys yelling at each other then I blacked out. I was woken up a little while later still in the harness and I was given water by Leo. "Thank you..." I drank it like it was nothing. I was taken out of the harness by Leo and Chase.

I sat down in a chair and I had a major head ach. Mr. Davenport and Douglas were still fighting. I pretty much ignored them.

Douglas left and we were all talking up in the living room. "Everyone deserve a second chance." Mr. Davenport said. "Everyone?" Chase asked. More like remarked. I knew what he ment and so did Mr. Davenport. "Oh come on! Really?" We all nodded.

We left following Leo to where he thought Douglas was. I was in the back with Chase and we held hands. I would kiss him but, not in front of the family! I spaced out for what seemed like most of it. I got it back togeather when I heard Mr. Davenport and Douglas arguing about who goes where on his motorcycle. I rolled my eyes and we all walked home.

My bionics are back... finally... :)

--------------------------------------
WOW 2 chapters in one day?! There is apparently no such thing as too many updates in one day.

Don't worry! There is still more chapters to come now! There will be a lot more Brase moments! There will be family fun! All that!

Now for the questions. Leave them in the comments if you have any questions and they will be answered in the next chapter! Here are some of my own.

1. Will everyone know about the sibblings loving eachother?
2. Since Douglas now lives with them, will he find out about the two?
3. This isn't really a question but if I put the wrong scene with this chapter or "episode" Like with Douglas and everything. Tell me. :) bye!!!!

-Delilah Queen