The reveal

Chase's P.O.V

Once we came home from the mission, Leo came running in. "Whoa Leo. What's wrong?" I ask, him breathing heavidly. "Well one, Eddie is back on the com set and 2, I can't find Bree. I looked all over the house, tried calling her for 5 minutes straight but she doesn't answer!" I looked at him. "What do you mean she's gone?!" Mr. Davenport came in and Eddie popped up on the screan. "Didn't you hear? The lab Brat ran away! Something about feeling like not being apart of the family, not on the team anymore blah blah blah." "So, Bree's gone... for good?" Adam asked. I sat down feeling something inside... loneliness. I want my Bree back. I want my baby sister! I looked down sitting down. I didn't even get to say I loved her. I love Bree. Her smile, her laugh, thoes eyes... her eyes would sparkle every time she would smile. I wanted all of that back. I loved her. LOVED her. I know we are sibblings, it can't happen. I don't care thoe. I loved her and I needed her back.

I looked at the boys. "I'll go find her." "Chase are you ok? Were you crying?" Mr. Davenport asked. I might of cause I looked in the mirror and well, my eyes were red. Like puffy red. I guess I was crying. I shook my head. "No. Problubly ash in my eyes." I shrugged. "But I'll look for her. I think I might know where she's at." I got out of my mission suit and into normal clothes. Once I was done, I was heading out and Mr. Davenport stopped me. I looked at him, "Yes Mr. Davenport?" "Chase, I know how you feel about Bree, and I will tell you this, you and Bree are related, but not by blood. Only you and Adam are by blood. So you go and find Bree and bring. Her. Home." I nodded. I can't believe that we aren't related by blood! Adam and I are?! Ok now I did not see that coming.

I was walking to Catlin's house. That's my idea of where she is at. I knocked on the door and Catlin answered. "Hello Chase." I looked behind Catlin and saw bree. "Is Bree here?" She looked at Bree and Bree got up.

I can't wait to talk to her again.

--------------------------------
Ok sorry for the update so late in the day! Here you go! And the next one will hopefully be up tomorrow some time.

-Delilah Queen