Theo catch-up

His idea of a perfect date:Theos idea of a perfect date is a cute picnic in the bed of the truck. He'll pack a nice dinner with all of your favorite foods and a bunch of warm blankets and pillows to set up in the bed of the truck so you can lay there and stargaze. He'll help you up into the bed of the truck and burrow under the covers with you and pull out all of the foods cuddling with you and pointing out constellations. The more you laid under the blankets with him the touchier you got. Rubbing against his chest and burying your face into his muscular chest. "You're so warm"you whined. He laughed and wrapped his arms around you, pulling you closer while muttering about how adorable you are.

How you two met/Started dating: When Theo moved back into Beacon Hills he had a plan for how to win over everyone to get into the pack,but then he met you. There you were in the hallway,standing at your locker and switching out your books. He had seen you around Scott and his pack and judging by your scent you were a Beta,a particularly strong one at that. He approached you, hoping to work a bit of his charm and get you under his spell. "No thanks,Raeken." You huffed,shutting your locker and completely walking around him. He wasn't used to a pretty girl not even bothering to give him the time of day so now he most definitely had to get to know you.

PDA: It took Theo some work to finally get you to be his so PDA for him is anytime he has you within arms reach. He especially loves being able to get his hands on you when you're in the hallway at school, even more so when members of the pack  are watching (specifically Stiles). He loves having his arm around you, holding your hand,or just having some part of him touching you to feel you close.

What you are to him:You are Theo's weakness. Just thinking about you makes him soft. When you discovered what his true plan was the look of heart break on your face was something he couldn't bear. He hate that he hurt you, that you lost trust in him, and most of all he hated loosing you.

His nickname for you: Baby Girl,sweet cheeks,baby,my little beta

When you're angry at each other:Theo hates it when you get angry at him. He always spends the time trying to make it up to you in any way that he can. He'll buy you flowers, your favorite food,chocolate,even let you drive his truck. Anything to get his baby girl to be happy with him again.

When he's mad at you (which is never or most likely him playing with you) you know it has to be serious. Theo lets you get away with almost anything and does anything you ask him to doubt when you disobey him he can get very angry and will give you the silent treatment.

A member of the pack shows an interest in you:Theo was protective of you just in general and if there was one thing that he really hated was when he noticed someone had their eye on you. When he realized how close you and Liam were, despite Liam being younger than both of you,he hated it. He hated how you would get so defensive of Liam when he brought it up,and he hated seeing you laugh at whatever the hell Liam said that probably wasn't funny. He had lost you once, and he could not go through that again. He knew Liam had a wild crush on you,after hearing him go on and on to Mason about how cool you were and how pretty he thought you were. Liam may be younger but that doesn't mean Theo would hold back putting him in his place.

You're dying in his arms:Theo had told you to stay out of it. He told you it would be dangerous and he didn't want to risk losing you to the hunt. "Y/n!"Theo yelled, he couldn't imagine being without you. You were everything to him,his whole world. "I'm so sorry. I just wanted to help Scott."You whimpered, the pain consuming your body as the whip marks from one of the ghost riders bled more and more. "I know baby,I know. Just stay with me okay?"He whispered,pulling your weak body closer to his. He knew you hadnt meant to get hurt. "I love you,Theo."You whimpered. "I love you too baby,it's going to be okay. You're going to be okay." He sniffled, you had only seen him cry once. When you broke up with him you had seen the little tear drop from his eyes and you hated it. It made seeing him cry this time so much worse, here you were,leaving him again and this time for good.

He finds out you're a werewolf:He caught your scent in the hall at school. Something sweet and distinctly you. There was a little undertone of something strong in your scent. Another inhale and he thought you were an alpha. You were strong, and while you hung out with Scotts pack, he could tell you hadn't claimed to it. When he saw your golden eyes when someone bumped you particularly rough in the hall,he smirked. So he found himself a little  Beta.

His name in your phone: Big Bad Wolf🐺

Your name in his phone: My Little Beta😍

How they are in bed:Theo is one of two in bed. One:He can be super sweet, gentle and very loving when it comes to being intimate. He can spend hours worshipping your body. He loves to try and make you cum as many times as possible, loving the sounds you make and the way his name falls from your lips. The little pants coming from you keep him going, his lips tracing every inch of your body until you begged him to fuck you. Two:Theo can get very rough. When it's been a shitty day and he's frustrated, or he's jealous. He'll grab you and flip you over like you weigh nothing, his fingers finding you already wet for him. "Look at my little beta, already wet for her alpha."He laughed, unbuttoning his pants and removing them along with his boxers. You felt him enter you,his length filling you to the brink but the pleasure you felt was something that couldn't be put into words.

His pick up line:" Your body is made up of 70% water... and I'm thirsty."

Cuddling together:You love cuddling with Theo,hes always so warm and you love the feeling of his muscles and how safe you feel in his arm. Theo likes being shirtless as much as possible, mostly because he loves the reaction he gets from you. So being in bed with you laying against his chest and his arms around you is his favorite thing about going home. He loves how you seek him out at night,curling into him in your sleep and throwing your arm across his stomach,placing a soft kiss above his heart.

Your supernatural being eye color: Yellow,you're his little beta

His dirty pick up line:"Roses are red,Violets are fine. You'll be the 6 and I'll be the 9."

How you guys kiss

First kiss:When he brought you home from your first date, he walked you to your door and was nervous to kiss you. It had taken so much work to convince you to even go on this date with him he didn't want to jeopardize it by moving to fast. You turned to open your door with a slight smirk on your face. You had meant to humble Theo but damn,you didn't mean to make him scared of you. "This was fun."You smiled, turning to look at him. "So maybe there can be a next time?"He smiled back with a hopeful look in his eyes. You made a face of contemplation, the nervous scent overwhelming your nose again. You smirked and leaned up planting your lips on his. Wrapping your arms around his neck, you moved your lips with his when he finally snapped out of his trance. His hands came to your waist, holding you close to him. "Does that answer your question?"You grinned. He nodded, no words coming to mind at what he felt in that moment. "Goodnight Theo."You sang teasingly, opening your door and closing it right behind you.

He gets jealous:When Theo gets jealous he will get all broody and cranky. He will get jealous when he sees any guy talking to you ,afraid that you could leave him for someone that is better than him. He knows that you deserve someone that can make you happy and someone that your friends like. You're so beautiful, and everyone that looks at you can see it and it kills Theo that anyone could steal you away. He'll get all pouty and touchy, needing you to kiss him constantly and tell him you love him and only him,which of course you do. He may seem all tough and badass but with you he was the biggest baby.